[Help]Regarding to Search Engine Ranking and Crawling on my site

Iknowyou

Reaction score
Hey guys I am the owner of a, what use to be a magazine styled gaming website that writes about the latest gaming news, reviews etc. Everything was good for 2 months but due to some mishaps it went down for about a month before I recently revamped it. Its now more of a lite version of the previous in a more blog style approach. (Also due to bad management by the person who maintains our site, we lost our database)

But back on topic, I am just wondering, since it went down I am sure it must've hurt my search engine ranking, but what I wonder is that, how much damage has the downtime caused? Is it too much that I should create another domain etc? Because I definitely noticed much less updates to on my site when I did a google search. Does it just take time for things to get back to norm?

Here is my site Gam3Con

This is really important to me as my site takes SEO very importantly. Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

Last edited:

Darkmere

Reaction score
I do not believe the New Search Engines use ranking anymore. From what I understand they go by the users browsing habits. I have tested the Google Search engine on 5 different computers with the exact same search words and they were all different.

Last edited: