HELP: Site Disappeared??

Status
Not open for further replies.

winfinit

Reaction score
Hello,

I have a site www.winfinityevents.x10host.com / www.winfinityevents.com - I've just tried logging into the system over at https://x10hosting.com/sso/login

and I'm getting this error;

k02op4ew

I've checked through the Suspension thread at the top and I can't still figure out any options from here as there's literally no other option to do anything but to sign up fo a new account. Even the top settings button just lets me sign out or go to a help forum here.

Please assist as I urgently need my site back up and running, I'd be happy to just retrieve even a backup if possible of my cPanel as I have some important meetings in the next few days to present with the site I spent weeks working on.

Thanks

winfinit

Reaction score
FYI - I actually changed nameservers to a temp site to get it up and running for now. But I've got my entire site I designed and put together lost currently.

springbox99

Reaction score
You should be able to retrieve data from your website's via FTP, by connecting to the old server.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
The account was terminated on July 24th after having been suspended for 3 weeks, given what I see for logins it would have been inactivity that caused the suspension. The last login I see before december is from May.

For free accounts it is required that you login at least once every 30 days.

winfinit

Reaction score
Hello Anna,

Can we get this reinstated please, I urgently needed this up, we were working on the marketing of this for the last 3/4 months and finally have our business active and just needed this site live again as we spent weeks doing the site up.

What is the best steps to get this live / or a backup of the site please and thankyou?

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
After such long time there are no backups available so there's nothing to reinstate.

Once our migrations and maintenance work is completed you should be able to sign up for a new account and upload any backups you have locally.

Status
Not open for further replies.