[Help] Web with CMS at x10hosting

yprie

Reaction score
Can i use cms in x10hosting? if i can, anybody can give me some address with cms for my sample?

wh00p101

Reaction score
Yes you can use cms on x10hosting. go to your sites CPanel and go to Fanstastic De Luxe and there you'll find a range of varioes cms options or you can go to www.opensourcecms.com and try a demo of a very large range of cms available that're all open source. So they're free!

yprie

Reaction score
Yes you can use cms on x10hosting. go to your sites CPanel and go to Fanstastic De Luxe and there you'll find a range of varioes cms options or you can go to www.opensourcecms.com and try a demo of a very large range of cms available that're all open source. So they're free!

Bingooo....
I was chek opensourcecms.com and edit my cpanel too.
Thnx alot, buddy... youre really give me more solutions... :biggthump:bowhs::bowhs:

shaunak

Reaction score
For first time use I would suggest wordpress.
They have an extensive user base and it is much easier to find help.

You could install it off "fantastico delux" in cpanel. The task is much easier that way.

lionheart8

Reaction score
I would suggest installing from Fantastico if you are doing a CMS for the first time, but if you know your way around, then you can of course select one via Opensourcecms or directly from the respective download site & install directly.