help

Status
Not open for further replies.

glyners

Reaction score
i do have a acount in forum can u please tell me what i have done wrong please as ii need my site up asp
can somme please help this is msg i got
Your x10Hosting free web hosting account glyners has been suspended. Access to this hosting account has been restricted until the suspension has been resolved.
am very sorry if i did somthing wrong but i do have a acount for forum so can some 1 please help

Last edited:

glyners

Reaction score
x10Hosting has an inactivity policy that will soon affect your hosting account glyners. We require all users to access our forums and login at least once per month. At this time, your x10Hosting client account does not have an x10Hosting forum account attached to it.
Registering an account on our forums is quick and easy. Simply sign into our free hosting Account Panel and navigate to the "Account" > "Register Forum" page through the navigation menu at the top. Once you have created a forum account, just remember to access it at least once per month to prevent inactivity suspensions. Posting on our forum is never required - The only requirement is that your account is logged into.
Below are some direct links to our Account Panel and forums:

glyners

Reaction score
You have been suspended for inactivity. It is a requirement that you login to the x10hosting forums once every month to keep your account active; posting is never required. This is an automatic suspension, you're able to unsuspend yourself immediately.

April 25 at 6:42 am suspension You have been suspended for inactivity. It is a requirement that you login to the x10hosting forums once every month to keep your account active; posting is never required. This is an automatic suspen

i was on forum other day as server was down i think i have them linked not very good with stuff like this mate

Last edited:

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
Try to unsuspend yourself. And link your forum account as i said before.If its not linked your account will get suspended again for inactivity

glyners

Reaction score
i was able to lift the ban is there anything i need to no incase it goes of again
can u link it am really lost

Last edited:

vishal

Community Support
Reaction score
i was able to lift the ban is there anything i need to no incase it goes of again
can u link it am really lost

Check if the forum account is linked to hosting account or not

glyners

Reaction score
iis this it linked Modify Main Domain
Use an x10Hosting subdomain as my account's main domain

glyners

Reaction score
am getting this You have been suspended for inactivity. It is a requirement that you login to the x10hosting forums once every month to keep your account active; posting is never required. This is an automatic suspen i only joined at start of week and i been in forum as server was down a few days ago

Last edited:

vishal

Community Support
Reaction score
Do you have any others forum account .You account glyners is not linked with any hosting account

glyners

Reaction score
darren121 but i tried it as well but says am sussped due to not going into forum once a month

vishal

Community Support
Reaction score
darren121 but i tried it as well but says am sussped due to not going into forum once a month
That account also doenst seem to be linked to hosting account.
What is the username that you used to login in account panel and cpanel

glyners

Reaction score
vishal can you fix this fo me please glyners i can view my web site on here but cant when i click on link in my favs

Last edited:

vishal

Community Support
Reaction score
Asking you again,did you try to link your forum account to hosting account.

Status
Not open for further replies.