Hey!

MtReload

Reaction score
Well hey! I'm Amy, 16, and from Bellingham, Washington. Well uh, I'm here to hopefully get a hosting account so I can get a graphics site up and running. I LOVE Metallica and Kirk Hammett in particular. Feel free to PM me if you're into them to or something, I don't care.

Amy

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Amy, welcome to the site. You're across the country from me :) How's the weather out there?

-Corey

MtReload

Reaction score
It's nice actually. For awhile it was raining and snowing and windy and it sucked but spring is coming in so it's been sunny nonstop for weeks now, I love it. Across the country? Are you in New York or somewhere?

Amy

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
New Hampshire! It just snowed for almost 2 days straight here :( Today was warm though, almost 40's!

-Corey

MtReload

Reaction score
New Hampshire. Never been there but I heard it was pretty cold up there and it sounds like it too. Nothing but sun out right now, but it's still a bit windy 'cause I live beach side.

Amy

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
What's the temp over in Washington? Beach side... that would be nice right now :)

-Corey

MtReload

Reaction score
I don't know 'cause it's getting kinda dark but it was really sunny with a slight breeze, perfect weather. In my house it's pretty hot, like 72 degrees but outside earlier was probably 50 or so, I don't know. There were alot of people lining up in their cars waiting to get on the ferry and they were pretty noisy, it was distracting. It's chilly out right now, no more sunshine. Eh, beachside is cool but it gets old after awhile.

Amy

Conor

Reaction score
Welcome. Same weather in Toronto Canada as in NH sounds like heh.

nicholas

Reaction score
with reference to metallica, i like their music but i dont really like their person anymore :noexpress

Dizzy

Reaction score
metallica is awsome. oh ya conor i live in vermont by u and auvee =)
do u like family guy?