{HIRING} Lyrics Site Staff

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
Alright, now apart from the radio DJS I need, I now am making a lyrics site. But I need lots of staff to help me put together the lyrics and stuff.

Jobs open:

-Co-Owner
-Lyrics researchers(gets the lyrics and puts on pages ect)

All staff will get a link to their site on the site and commercial time on the radio.

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
I wnated to make an addition to my site.

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
I know. But its taking me forever. SO I nee dhelp doing it.

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
PSP-Heaven said:
Isnt copying and pasting plagerism?

Kinda but I cood just re type it but lyrics are lyrics...

Pingy

Reaction score
You do, realize, though, that there are languages capable of ripping content from Web pages, right? I could set you up with a simple PHP script that would accept an artist name and a song name and pull the lyrics for you. Hey, if you wanted, it could even be made to save the lyrics to their own page. I'll wait for your response, though...

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
I'd be interested in helping with doing lyric researching. :)
I'm pretty good at finding song lyrics ( making sure they are the correct ones, etc )

PM me if you are still in need.

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I could write a perl script using a module called lyric fetcher for you.

The module would have to be installed by Corey(shouldn't be a prob as it is legit).

The module usses lyric wiki as default unless another host is specified.

I currently have the script sitting on my comp. would just need modification for your purposes.

PS it works, finds almost every song I throw at it.
Edit:
PSS. This module doesn't screen scrape, it is allowed by Lyric wiki to access there content.

Last edited:

Jesse

Reaction score
Alright, now apart from the radio DJS I need, I now am making a lyrics site. But I need lots of staff to help me put together the lyrics and stuff.

Jobs open:

-Co-Owner
-Lyrics researchers(gets the lyrics and puts on pages ect)

All staff will get a link to their site on the site and commercial time on the radio.

I would really love to help you as a Co-Owner & Lyrics Researcher. I am good in finding lyrics of the songs and make them sure they are correct. I would like to also help you manage your site. PM me if you'll approve me. I will be loyal to you. Good Luck!