home page not loading under domain name help please...

Status
Not open for further replies.

rubicona

Reaction score
Hello,
I'm sure this is simple but I've looked at a number of other posts to try and answer without having to submit a question out. I just transferred one of my sites to x-10hosting. I updating the Melbourne IT registration to point to:
Nameserver 1 − ns1.x10hosting.com
Nameserver 2 − ns2.x10hosting.com

I have an index.html and two small image files uploaded to the server. The odd thing is if I got to the site (www.rubiconareaflyers.com2/public_html)) the site loads fine, but if I try to go to the root www.rubiconareaflyers.com, it loads without the images. Here's (hopefully) a ss of my directory from the cPanel:
upload_2018-3-30_10-43-39.png
The index.html and the two .jpg files are duplicated in the public_html folder as well.

Any thoughts? This has to be simple and I'm just doing something stupid.

Thanks,

Dave

rubicona

Reaction score
Hmmmm, just checked again and the images are there. Is there a delay with uploading through FTP?

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
There should not be a delay with uploading through ftp, however if you visited your site before it was fully uploaded it is possible that your local cache loaded the old site for you, or your ISP also does some caching to speed things up which would seem like a delay when making changes.

To me it looks like your site loads just fine at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.