Hosting Related Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

tekinnov

Reaction score
Having more than 1 issue with free hosting account.

Several days ago I tried to park my domain from Namecheap to my free x10hosting account. I manually changed NS records for my domain to ns1.x10hosting.com & ns2.x10hosting.com and saved the settings. After a while I logged into my free hosting and tried to park my domain to my free server and it failed to park giving an error message along the lines of Sorry, cannot determine nameserver IPs. Please make sure that the domain is registered with a valid domain registrar. I waited several hours and tried again and same thing. I tried for the next 3 days to park the domain and still same error message. I finally logged back into my Namecheap account and redirected my site to my free hosting account and my domain redirected to my free hosting account in less than 30 minutes. I tried a few other methods to park my domain however it still refused to park the domain. I also did some testing of the x10hosting name servers and found that at least one of the test said there was an issue with the nameservers that i was using for the x10hosting nameservers. I also searched not only the x10hosting forums but namecheap forums along with searching Google and it seems that x10hosting has some sort of issue with the name server because I have found the same issue popup from a number of people.

I also have another issue that popped up the other day. When I tried to login to phpMyAdmin i get the following error... cPanel was unable to successfully log you in to phpMyAdmin. If you are having issues logging in to phpMyAdmin, please submit a support ticket. I am not sure what is going on there but just before I went to login to phpMyAdmin I was making changes to my WordPress installation and it didn't go right so my WordPress site was messed up. I ended up just deleting my entire site the other day and hopefully can get this situation resolved.

I was hoping to at least park my paid domain to my free hosting account however being that it seems that there is an issue with the x10hosting ns servers it appears that it has to be manually done by staff from what i have read so far. I have once again set the ns records to ns1.x10hosting.com & ns2.x10hosting.com and hopefully can get the hosting related issues fixed at least so I can get my website back up and online shortly.

One other issue that I ran across when i was thinking of upgrading my free hosting to the Prime upgrade for $0.50 per month ($4.95 USD for 1 year) was there is no option to pay via PayPal even though it appears that all payments are through PayPal. I don't have a credit card and use PayPal for all my online payments and have been for years. I was planning on upgrading my free account to the prime upgrade but being that only credit cards are accepted it is not an option for me.

I hope all my webhosting issues can be resolved so that I can get my website back up and online again. Thank You

tekinnovations.x10.mx
tekinnovations.net

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi tekinnov,

After a while I logged into my free hosting and tried to park my domain to my free server and it failed to park giving an error message along the lines of Sorry, cannot determine nameserver IPs. Please make sure that the domain is registered with a valid domain registrar.
I have parked your domain for you, as we are currently having some issues with DNS queries on xo3. ;)

I also have another issue that popped up the other day. When I tried to login to phpMyAdmin i get the following error... cPanel was unable to successfully log you in to phpMyAdmin. If you are having issues logging in to phpMyAdmin, please submit a support ticket.
Please could you try again now? :)

One other issue that I ran across when i was thinking of upgrading my free hosting to the Prime upgrade for $0.50 per month ($4.95 USD for 1 year) was there is no option to pay via PayPal even though it appears that all payments are through PayPal. I don't have a credit card and use PayPal for all my online payments and have been for years. I was planning on upgrading my free account to the prime upgrade but being that only credit cards are accepted it is not an option for me.
At this time, credit card is the only payment method available for upgrades to Prime and Illuminated, and we currently do not allow for payments directly from a PayPal account. I will check with our Management Team to see if anything can be done in this case. :)

Thank you,

Status
Not open for further replies.