How Did you find x10 Hosting

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by peppermintmarci, Jul 8, 2013.

How Did you find x10 Hosting

1. Search Engine

29 vote(s)
    65.9%
  2. Friend

8 vote(s)
    18.2%
  3. Other (Please Describe below)

9 vote(s)
    20.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. raven209

raven209 New Member

Like nickwolt41 after doing fishing around online doing an extensive search, i finally stumbled up at x10hosting.

2. hiroshiransom

hiroshiransom New Member

Hi guys, I will admit this is a biiit off topic, but I was wondering anyone knows how to lookup the owner of a domain name hosted by x10.mx I'd like to discuss the content of the website with the owner.
    Thanks in advance!

3. raven209

raven209 New Member

have you tried whois.net it works for me

now back on topic

4. hiroshiransom

hiroshiransom New Member

Hey Raven, thanks for your response, I tested with that tool and it didn't work. The domain is: http://checkprivilege.x10.mx/ if anyone has any ideas it would be much appreciated.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Palmer640

Palmer640 Member

Well I was doing for some searching for a free host. I came across some site that listed free sites and listed their best qualities and whether it was an ad supported host, etc. x10hosting kind of stuck out since it seemed to have the best features (unlimited and no ads were the highlights, of course). I'm glad I found it because so far it's the best host (both free and non-free) that I've used.

6. xai_master

xai_master Member

I googled best free web hosting, the result came back with many option but x10 is the most reliable free host

7. essellar

essellar Community Advocate Community Support

I am simply flabbergasted that nobody has yet said, "turned left at Greenland." Do you kids have no cultural awareness at all?

8. critter74854

critter74854 Member

A combination of searching and trying many (upwards of 20) hosts!
    I can honestly say that x10 stands out in terms of reliability, accessibility, and service. So if you think differently then I dare you to try the others and I'll see you back here sooner than you think ;)

September Uptime was Excellent : Well Above 98%
    upload_2013-10-2_11-47-42.png

• Useful Useful x 1
  9. Wizard7851

Wizard7851 New Member

LMAO

10. cbrea2

cbrea2 New Member

Similar than op. I found x10 searching for "Free hosting".

11. dWhite

dWhite Member

Not sure where I originally found it back in 2008, but kept the site in my bookmarks and recently decided to come back and try out the hosting again. :)

12. rakeshku

rakeshku New Member

I found x10hosting in Google search by using the following keyword "free cpanel hosting" and i have voted as "search engine" :)

13. fun4lear

fun4lear New Member Prime Account

Hello all, Great question. I found x10 hosting when I was reading an article at a site called theFreeCountry They listed your
    Hosting Service as THE ONLY free host site worth using. I really trust that site and now I also am extremely happy with the
    Staff, Admin and Service here.

14. critter74854

critter74854 Member

Yeah, it's just wrong how many "Web Site Comparison" services are in an Payed agreement to refer potential clients to other Hosting Companies.
    I once wrote a lengthy review about Award Space and it was deleted only days after it was published. Why? I think Award Space was a major sponser on that review page because they had ads published on the front page of it.

After trying about 20 hosing companies, I magically landed on my feet with x10 hosting. Fantastic for Free Hosting and I'm sure you could vouch they are even better on the Prime Hosting package?

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. outlaw16151

outlaw16151 Member

needing good web hosting, so i found yall on the search engines

16. ChatIndia

ChatIndia Community Advocate Community Support

It's be so long time now that I forgot how did I find x10hosting lol .But once I found x10, I never looked for any other free host. I still own a free account here when I have about tens of paid shared hosting and several vps. lol

17. bigguy

bigguy Retired

Found it through a friend a looong time ago.

18. nandifamily

nandifamily Member

I found it after searching a lot on Google. Glad I found x10, it changed my whole life. The free account helped me a lot in learning web development and in school projects.

Today I'm in college and a proud x10Premium customer, hosting 3 sites for 3 different organisations.

Had I not found x10 I don't know what life would have been. Not just free hosts, but even most paid hosts have weird catches. x10 doesn't and lists everything out well and delivers whatever they promise.

19. thetroop

thetroop New Member

Search engine.
    Then I seen they had VPS's for $9 a month so I got one to learn a bit about how to run a server.

20. longbich

longbich Member

I made a site way back when. I searched for free hosts. x10 gave a free domain as well. Never looked back.