How long will you offer free hosting?

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Haha, I don't drink beer often actually. Mostly Vodka ;)
Anyone up for some shots?
-Corey

surfbomb

Reaction score
from free hosting to drinking beer... lol. as long as the beer makes our hosting free. i guess its ok!!!

Biggie

Reaction score
ademonicbaby said:
|Born2Shoot| said:
Heineken from The netherlands
Pure quality beer :hug:

Gimme a break, Grolsch is better :laughing:

What are you nuts? Everyone knows that Guiness is the best in the world. And if you want just a shot of something to put in your coffee, go with Baileys :grin:

And for all you youngsters, this is what I drank when I was a wee one....

Beer%20For%20Kids.jpg

nicholas

Reaction score
Biggie said:
ademonicbaby said:
|Born2Shoot| said:

What are you nuts? Everyone knows that Guiness is the best in the world. And if you want just a shot of something to put in your coffee, go with Baileys :grin:

Beer%20For%20Kids.jpg

You are Irish? :laughing:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Haha, I didn't have any of those when I was a kid ;(

nicholas

Reaction score
Corey said:
I'm a college student so I figure that I should be buying lots and lots of beer... instead I'm paying for servers. So as I see it, everyone here owes me some beer. ;) But in reality, x10 falls into a bigger plan with the advertising and such, it's called a loss leader. I can't give out more than that or it would reveal my plan to take over the world. So, I honestly can't say x10 will be up "forever" since no one knows the future but I can guarantee you over a year from where we're at now assuming nothing catastrophic happens.

-Corey

Thats great. Hopefully x10hosting is successful getting revenue from ads and keep the hosting free for as long as possible. :grin:

Origin

Reaction score
It's not getting much, but I'm clickin on the google ads! Everyone else should too

Biggie

Reaction score
nicholas said:
Biggie said:
ademonicbaby said:
|Born2Shoot| said:

Beer%20For%20Kids.jpg

You are Irish? :laughing:

Yeah, I'm Irish, we imigrated to Canada when I was young :ermm:. How can you tell?:laughing:

Why do you ask anyway? Are you Irish?

And, yeah, its fake. I think I got it off another forum a couple months ago.

coinoperated_kid

Reaction score
nice beer ad :), but let us stay on topic :) I do hope it stays up for a while, but at the same time I've heard it's been up a while ;)

coinoperated_kid

Reaction score
yeah i keep getting negative responses, what a lamer. the first time was because i was trying to theif someone.

Biggie

Reaction score
Someone gave me bad reputation and said it was because I did it to them, except I've never given out bad reputation to anyone. Meh. Why would I put my name in the comments if I was giving bad reputation? Just because it's grey, doesn't mean it's bad reputation.

Xempttt

Reaction score
well...just dont do anything stupid like stealing points *coughcoinopertaecough*