How Many Websites Am I Allowed

Discussion in 'Free Hosting' started by repriev2, Feb 4, 2018.

1. repriev2

repriev2 New Member

Hello, I hope all is well.

I have created one website, the files are being transferred now, the question I have, is how many websites am I allowed.

Thanks,

Paul

2. Livewire

Livewire Abuse Compliance Officer Staff Member

You should be able to host as many websites as you wish, however you are limited to using 1 Parked Domain (which serves the same content as your free subdomain), 2 Addon Domains (which serve content in subfolders you specify), and 2 Subdomains which would operate under [BLAH].Yoursitehere.elementfx.com. Bear in mind that due to how cPanel works, using an Addon Domain will also create 1 Subdomain for it.

In essence, if you want them to have unique URL's, you can host up to 3 (your main domain/parked domain, and any combination of 2 addon/subdomains). If you don't mind them being in subfolders (such as YourSiteHere.elementfx.com/bob), then you can have as many as you can fit into the space allotted.

3. repriev2

repriev2 New Member

I never understood a word of that, sorry I am totally new to this. I have a site now, and I would like a different name for a new site, I have no idea how to create a domain though..