How old DID you think I was.

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
Really people thought I was 15-17.. But to tell you the truth I WAS the youngest x10 staff member. I was 11 when I join and now I'm 13 turning 14 in January. I hope I can catch up to Brandon in his web languages. Isn't that amazing to find out I was the youngest staff member xD.

Last edited:

QuwenQ

Reaction score
Really people thought I was 15-17.. But to tell you the truth I WAS the youngest x10 staff member. I was 11 when I join and now I'm 13 turning 14 in January. I hope I can catch up to Brandon in his web languages. Isn't that amazing to find out I was the youngest staff member xD.
Srlsy?

I expected you to be at least 20.

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
Gratz for becoming AM! :D I guess it surprised people.

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
If you can catch up to me when your 15, i'll give you 500 credits, I guarantee you won't.

Chris Z

Reaction score
Honestly, I thought you were 7 when I first read your first few posts, then after that, I knew that you had to be 5 years-old with all the whining and fighting you did with a similar member here on x10.

Last edited:

QuwenQ

Reaction score
If you can catch up to me when your 15, i'll give you 500 credits, I guarantee you won't.
Oh, come on. You're that sure, you have 38,000 credits+, and 500 credit's the only thing in the bet? ;)

Brandon

Community Support
Reaction score
Oh, come on. You're that sure, you have 38,000 credits+, and 500 credit's the only thing in the bet?

I wanna make sure I can keep those 500 in 2 (1?) year(s?). If the time comes were Derek can out code me, then I will make it more depending on the amount I have at the time. I ain't going to promise 38,000 if I won't have them in 2 (1?) year(s?).

Last edited:

QuwenQ

Reaction score
I wanna make sure I can keep those 500 in 2 (1?) year(s?). If the time comes were Derek can out code me, then I will make it more depending on the amount I have at the time. I ain't going to promise 38,000 if I won't have them in 2 (1?) year(s?).
I was just kidding, I saw some of your work, you're great.

Chris Z

Reaction score
Yeah, unfortunately Brandon has been beating me in posts, but I've actually been here about a year more than him. :p

Brandon

Community Support
Reaction score
Well Chris, the day I fall off a cliff and die, you'll beable to beat me in posts. Until then, just try;).

Chris Z

Reaction score
YAY! OK, I'm gonna hire someone to come and run you off the road here pretty soon, whenever I get my next paycheck.

Brandon

Community Support
Reaction score
Don't you mean the snowmobile trails?

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
Oh yes, $50.00 I'll start if not I'm not gonna learn PHP.. (I only know HTML & VB6 and learning C+)

Brandon

Community Support
Reaction score
What, who said anything about money? The point is to learn to make money, not make money to learn, or else someone owes me around $2,000 to $1,500,000,000 right now.

You mentioned my name, I am proficient in PHP, so I thought you were talking about PHP, never mind then.

Last edited:

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
What were you talking about then?

Brandon

Community Support
Reaction score
Chris, when are you planning the hit?

Chris Z

Reaction score
Probably some time before Christmas, it'll give your parents a little something to look forward to. No Brandon for Christmas, what could be a better gift? Haha, just playing though man, I love ya like a brotha'!