How old DID you think I was.

Swiblet

Reaction score
=( Yes you are. There aren't many people on this site that can help people with their problems like you can (NO OFFENSE TO ANY OTHER SENSITIVE STAFF!!). Besides, the majority rules. Aside from you, it's unanimous that you're smart. Deal with it xDD

~~B3N

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Let me see, taking an IQ Test now.

Swiblet

Reaction score
xDDD I took an official IQ test a forever ago, and another one lately (by real government regulated people). I don't need a popular vote to tell me I'm smart (even though I've probably never bothered to show that here >.>). You should be the same =< Wazzamatta with you?

~~B3N

PS: Wazzamatta is my new word, by the way.

Brandon

Community Support
Reaction score
That's the thing, I may be smart here since everything is repetition (the same questions, same solutions), but not here I ain't all that smart.

Swiblet

Reaction score
Well, here is what we're talking about. Here, you help people with their problems, which makes you, first, smart, then great, then amazing, then geeky, which is the next level of amazing as far as computer things go. So you're great at this and people tell you about it. Is that any reason to be OFFENDED? xD

~~B3N

Brandon

Community Support
Reaction score
Not when I am trying to keep the hood I rep real (which is x10 lmao)!

Swiblet

Reaction score
Damn right =P And you do a great job at keepin' the hood real too. And no hood can survive without some smart geeks pulling the strings behind the scenes, yeah?

~~B3N

Brandon

Community Support
Reaction score
Ya'll gotta be crazy? "I'm so hood and I wear my pants below my waist and I never dance when I'm in this place cause you and your man are plannin to hate."

Now that's keeping it real.

Swiblet

Reaction score
You sound like Ludacris =P If you ever make a ghetto video of you breakdancing, you'd better upload it and link me.

~~B3N

Swiblet

Reaction score
Oh my god, you killed my streak for getting the best post!

You bastards!!

xD Yeah, I think that the reason that this thread was started is long past. Nice lyrics ^_~ It's too bad I'm a rocker, or I'd download that song.

~~B3N

Brandon

Community Support
Reaction score
Isn't it

You killed Kenny

You Bastards ?

South Park!

Swiblet

Reaction score
You forgot "Oh my god", but yes, I shamelessly ripped off Trey Parker and Matt Stone (or is it Matt Parker and Trey Stone? o_O) for that little rant. You stole my post >.<

~~B3N

Brandon

Community Support
Reaction score
It's my job!

The 3 Part Trilogy for this new season was hilarious for South park, who else saw it?

Swiblet

Reaction score
I didn't see it =( I never really have time to watch much TV. However, I do watch South Park on web stream sites (fights self to not say the name on this site, lest people get pissed). I've been seeing the first episodes, which are the ones I KNOW I missed =0

I miss Chef, though =( Has he come back, or is that voice actor still peeved about that thing that offended him?

~~B3N

Brandon

Community Support
Reaction score
I don't think he came back in, missed this weeks episode, not even sure if it was new, watch it at 11:30 tonight, it's only 12:44 am, so like 23 hours away.

Been to busy snowmobiling!

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
Let's argue in my biggest thread! Only 100 more posts to catch up! Lol.

Swiblet

Reaction score
Derek's right =0 South park is for Derek's monster thread D: Imma post there about it!

~~B3N

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
Yeah southpark it's a good show.

Michan1

Reaction score
that reminds me when they made joke-abouts pokemon

"i got shoe"

i think hat was an excellent chapter