How old DID you think I was.

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
What does that have to do with this?

Swiblet

Reaction score
I think that he was trying to say that he liked an episode where South Park made fun of Pokemon...but his typing was so horrible, I can't really be sure =(

Anyway, I agree. It takes geniuses to come up with a show that looks like it's made of paper cutouts, but got so popular.

~~B3N

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
No, I started a topic move, it was a topic merger I guess.

Swiblet

Reaction score
=P It's okay, this is a better topic anyway. I think we all know he's young already =P

~~B3N

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
It's a good topic! Now go into the biggest thread.

Swiblet

Reaction score
Fine, fine xDD It's just hard to remember all the time.

~~B3N

ompster

Reaction score
I was and I am 12 years old now! Many yound people here...

lol i remember when i was your age! I did vb5 and html but you guys are lucky there wasn't really good bulletin board systems like this one :(

Dan

Reaction score
Derek, Did Corey know you were that young when you started???!!! If so how'd you pursuade him to pick you??

I'm interested because I'm around that age...

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
I just applied... There wasn't an age specified..

Last edited:

mr kennedy

Reaction score
=000!! Don't be offended, dude xDD Geek means "smart person" in a short, friendly way. Haven't you ever watched the Compuserve commercials? "The difference between a nerd and a geek is....that geeks get things done. We're geeks." That's what the guy said =/ If you're being serious, then you're way too sensitive.

WE'RE CALLING YOU SMART. >=0

~~B3N

you're the insensitive one...

=( Yes you are. There aren't many people on this site that can help people with their problems like you can (NO OFFENSE TO ANY OTHER SENSITIVE STAFF!!). Besides, the majority rules. Aside from you, it's unanimous that you're smart. Deal with it xDD

~~B3N

just the staff eh? as if the staff are the only people helping you and the others..
-----------
I am absolutely insulted with your insensitivity

Let me see, taking an IQ Test now.

lol I could take one :D

Swiblet

Reaction score
=/ Kennedy, if you're not joking, take that stick out of your arse before it reaches your brain. Brandon and I were playing around. Happy, humorous people tend to do that from time to time. Stop crying over a drop of spilled milk.

If you ARE joking....hahaha >.> You got me.

~~B3N

Jesse

Reaction score
Derek? Your only 13 years old right now and going to 14 on january? and you became a staff of x10? nice :). haha :p

jsobeck

Reaction score
Honestly Derek, no offense but I always had the impression that you were a little kid, now my suspicions are confirmed true :D. It's all good though, that's cool that Corey still picked you as staff.

mr kennedy

Reaction score
=/ Kennedy, if you're not joking, take that stick out of your arse before it reaches your brain. Brandon and I were playing around. Happy, humorous people tend to do that from time to time. Stop crying over a drop of spilled milk.

If you ARE joking....hahaha >.> You got me.

~~B3N

gotcha :p

and that's the bottomline! 'cause
skull2je3.gif
said so :p