how to delete my x10hosting account??? help me

Status
Not open for further replies.

kisser.emran

Reaction score
:dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno:
:dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno:
:dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno:
:dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Just reply to this post and confirm that you want it deleted and that you have all backups you need.

Bidyut

Reaction score
Just reply to this post and confirm that you want it deleted and that you have all backups you need.

Even I would like to have it deleted. My account is 'Bidyut'. I quoted this now because I found that you're online now. Please delete my account.
Thank You

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Even I would like to have it deleted. My account is 'Bidyut'. I quoted this now because I found that you're online now. Please delete my account.
Thank You

There is no hosting account linked with your forums account.

You can register for a new account

Last edited:

Bidyut

Reaction score
There is no hosting account linked with your forums account.

You can register for a new account

Thanks, but I would like to register with my other EMAIL ID: gokussjx@gmail.com, not the present: ben.mrtn1@gmail.com. But unfortunately it's telling that this mail is already registered by other. The other user is Eragon, & that's me. I can prove it if needed.
But the main problem is that your confirmation mail DOES NOT COME IN GOOGLE APPS CUSTOMISED MAIL!!! I have co.cc mail bidyut@thesupersaiyan.co.cc, & some more too. But I get the confirmation mail in my gmail.com account, when I enter it!!! Please check it & help me out...

Bidyut

Reaction score
Please help me out.
The google app part is up to you. But I've a suggestion for my account. I've an account made gokussjx@gmail.com . But the forum user is still not made. So I think, you can delete my present account gokussjx@gmail.com. Then i'll use it with my username bidyut. What do you say?

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Login from the forums account which is linked with Eragon. Then open your own thread to request deletion of that account.

Bidyut

Reaction score
Login from the forums account which is linked with Eragon. Then open your own thread to request deletion of that account.

Yeah, in the gap period I was trying to do that, but I found that actually I was confused with my *otherhost* account. I'm sorry for it. But the other part was success. I've gokussjx@gmail.com. Ok, so you suggest any name, i'll connect it to that gokussjx@gmail.com account. Then you can delete it, once I post in this thread using that name.
Thank You, I'm waitin for it... :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
yes i want to delete my hosting account coz i want new

Hello,

I have terminated your account. You should be able to sign up for a new account shortly. To use the same forum account as linked account please start the sign-up from within account panel. Click hosting and you will see a small note about possible reasons you do not have a hosting account under the client account together with a link to create one.

Bidyut

Reaction score
Hello,

I have terminated your account. You should be able to sign up for a new account shortly. To use the same forum account as linked account please start the sign-up from within account panel. Click hosting and you will see a small note about possible reasons you do not have a hosting account under the client account together with a link to create one.

I'm sidetracking once, but what's linked account? Do you mean to say that we can have two different seperate accounts linked together under one owner?

Last edited:

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
No. You are only allowed one hosting account. A linked account is one forum account and one hosting account linked together. That's why you should log into the account panel with the forum username and password you want linked with your new hosting account.

Last edited:

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm sidetracking once, but what's linked account? Do you mean to say that we can have two different seperate accounts linked together under one owner?

The problem of original poster is solved.

So I am going to close this thread. Please make your own thread to get support.

***Thread Closed***

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.