how to put the adcode in phpbb

Status
Not open for further replies.

simmie

Reaction score
Where do I put the adcode in the PHPBB forum

I'm not very good at reading PHP :eek:nline2lo so I can't figure out where the ad will appear if i paste the code somewhere. And I'm affraid of messing the template up so will anyone please help me?

Last edited:

Willmaker

Reaction score
Before you close this topic, I too am having a problem of where to put the code. I am using the phpbb forums that you can install with fantastico. I dont know which file to put the code in.

Chris

Reaction score
You guys need to SEARCH the FORUMS before posting. You also need to read the forums. There are several posts in the Tutorials forum that tells you just what you wanted.

Now, there should be no problem with messing up the template. All you have to do is make a backup. I'm sure there are also places you can download it again from if you mess it up.

Willmaker,
Go in your templates folder and find a file named similar to "overall_header". The extension is either .tpl or .php, I forget. Anyway, go in that file and find where you want to put it. This is guess work on your end, so there is no reason to post it in the support. Either put it after the logo or somewhere near where you think.

If you have any other problems, say so.

Status
Not open for further replies.