Status
Not open for further replies.

Dizzy

Reaction score
from 1-10 how would you rate them?

i Give me a 10 1/2 =P

aiphoto

Reaction score
10 even more. The greatest host ever seen in the free world ! Thank you x10 Hosting!

Maurice

Reaction score
Can't you guys just rate the thread from 1-5? Would be easier ;).

Conor

Reaction score
10 for the great service and the dedication to satisfy the customers.

Dizzy

Reaction score
lol i voted 10 because they put the p to pwnage =P

prasys

Reaction score
4.5/10

Thats it !. Again , if you ask me would I suggest people to join this service , YES. But I think the service is "okay" :whatchuta . Of course the amount space and bandwidth are nice but they are many room for improvement right from Satisfaction of the customers. Again , I know most of you will Disagree , saying that the service is superb. No offence , but for me. This is service is avearge and I again I would help x10hosting in every aspect , right from promoting it

P.S - Stop saying that "hey , prasys..u suc*..This place rocks". I do not want that kind of messages please..Its just my view of point

nicholas

Reaction score
in terms of free hosting, 10. in terms of support u get from a free hosting, 10. parsys, i would like to know are u comparing it with other free hosting? coz when u think about it, its free. yes, free hosting also deserve a decent support. and we are getting it, right?. so i dont see how u can say its average, unless u compare apple with orange, which in that case its unfair.

i like the way x10hosting as it is. its personalised support, which i prefer rather than professional support. personally i dont need that, reason is because its free. u want a tiptop professional support, go pay some good money 4 it. but then again sometimes when u pay good money for it, u may not even get that.

there are of course always room for improvement, not just in their free hosting service and support, but also from some of us who are using the free hosting now. if u know what i mean :biggrin:

prasys

Reaction score
Like I said , other places (even Free Hosting) that I went..The Support is great (okay..Fine this place is new and needs a little bit of polish..Thats it , Like I said , In terms of Free Hosting , I would say 10 , in terms of service , support and other stuff , they have some (I meant lots of improvement). I tested one of the free hosting service before and I paid money..I had no regerts of using their Paid Package (to be honest with you , even it does not include SSH/Terminal on the package ,but then it comes with unlimited SQL DB and other great stuff FOR usd$ 20 for 6 months).Of course people would say , hey this place rocks , because of the generous space and bandwidth they give , but for me , I want the best support and "Friendly support" aswell. Do you get it , I want a community , I want people to help (other then the support staffs) each other...I want a community , the place that I signed up before was a community , so people were helping among theirself and I was happy there

Just wanted to say , you need to create a community here

P.S - I am not using the Free Service and I am here to give comments. If you know what I mean

nicholas

Reaction score
like i said b4, u dont compare apples with orange. u shouldnt bring in any, i mean any form of paid hosting service u get to compare, support or otherwise. and now u also start giving 10 for free hosting :wink:

anyway i do agree with u a great community with any people (other than support staffs) helping one and other is good and the way to go. but u do need to know that sometimes when u become too helpful, u will get a reminder that u are just a normal member therefore u cant stick your foot in where u dont belong to help :biggrin:

anyway can you provide the link to that great free hosting you mentioned? coz i want to check it out how good is the support forum. no intention of switching free hosting though :biggrin:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I think a community is slowly building, I don't know what else we could do to make it any better. If you'd like to give some suggestions to this we're open for them. It is free hosting so you really won't find the support that paid hosting has, if everyone decides they want to pay and I can quit my job, I'll do support all day instead :) Until then I think we're doing pretty good for being new, and for being free.

prasys said:
Like I said , other places (even Free Hosting) that I went..The Support is great (okay..Fine this place is new and needs a little bit of polish..Thats it , Like I said , In terms of Free Hosting , I would say 10 , in terms of service , support and other stuff , they have some (I meant lots of improvement). I tested one of the free hosting service before and I paid money..I had no regerts of using their Paid Package (to be honest with you , even it does not include SSH/Terminal on the package ,but then it comes with unlimited SQL DB and other great stuff FOR usd$ 20 for 6 months).Of course people would say , hey this place rocks , because of the generous space and bandwidth they give , but for me , I want the best support and "Friendly support" aswell. Do you get it , I want a community , I want people to help (other then the support staffs) each other...I want a community , the place that I signed up before was a community , so people were helping among theirself and I was happy there

Just wanted to say , you need to create a community here

P.S - I am not using the Free Service and I am here to give comments. If you know what I mean

prasys

Reaction score
nicholas said:
like i said b4, u dont compare apples with orange. u shouldnt bring in any, i mean any form of paid hosting service u get to compare, support or otherwise. and now u also start giving 10 for free hosting :wink:

anyway i do agree with u a great community with any people (other than support staffs) helping one and other is good and the way to go. but u do need to know that sometimes when u become too helpful, u will get a reminder that u are just a normal member therefore u cant stick your foot in where u dont belong to help :biggrin:

anyway can you provide the link to that great free hosting you mentioned? coz i want to check it out how good is the support forum. no intention of switching free hosting though :biggrin:

I can't post the link here , because I respect this place. Look , Overall 4.5/10 , but for Free Hosting 10/10. You get it

Again , yes you are right on the second statement , you will get a reminder saying that you are only a member, which turns our mode.....Of course , I want a place where member help each other (and of course Support Staff will act just an offical..aka they will provide the actuall infomation)

If you really want to know what hosting is that , then PM me or MSN me now ..I will show it to you

Rhianna

Reaction score
Nicholas,
What does this mean? Why do you have this in your sig?
I will not be helpful or too helpful anymore thanks to the good advice pm I received from Conor

I can't believe that Conor told you not to help people. What is going on?

Conor

Reaction score
Rhianna said:
Nicholas,
What does this mean? Why do you have this in your sig?

I can't believe that Conor told you not to help people. What is going on?
Apparently he can't follow the rules. I PM'ed him and kindly asked him not to post in the application forum as that is the job of the mods and admins. I guess he took the PM out of context. :mad:

Richard

Reaction score
I use a paid host for a site I run and they have the some type of setup that x10 has they only charge for it and they have excellent service. I would say that the service at x10 is just as good if not better.

10/10

Rhianna

Reaction score
Prasys,

Now you are out of bounds.
You have a right to express your opinions but you should refrain from making posts inviting people to PM you or MSN you so that you can tell people about a different host.

Constructive criticism is welcome, but you have not been too constructive in this post.
x10Hosting encourages members to help eachother in the support forum and in every other forum except the hosting application forums.

We do not want our current members involved in the hosting application forums (that's just for Mods & Admins).

Your posts would lead someone to believe that a SSH/Terminal/Shell is a regular feature of free hosting, but it's not. Please stop pushing your request for a SSH/Terminal/Shell.

prasys said:
I can't post the link here , because I respect this place. Look , Overall 4.5/10 , but for Free Hosting 10/10. You get it

Again , yes you are right on the second statement , you will get a reminder saying that you are only a member, which turns our mode.....Of course , I want a place where member help each other (and of course Support Staff will act just an offical..aka they will provide the actuall infomation)

If you really want to know what hosting is that , then PM me or MSN me now ..I will show it to you

Dizzy

Reaction score
prasys said:
4.5/10

Thats it !. Again , if you ask me would I suggest people to join this service , YES. But I think the service is "okay" :whatchuta . Of course the amount space and bandwidth are nice but they are many room for improvement right from Satisfaction of the customers. Again , I know most of you will Disagree , saying that the service is superb. No offence , but for me. This is service is avearge and I again I would help x10hosting in every aspect , right from promoting it

P.S - Stop saying that "hey , prasys..u suc*..This place rocks". I do not want that kind of messages please..Its just my view of point

hey if u dont like it here that much then dont be here and start blabing about other better companys if u gonna do so do it somewhere else but not here this is the best ive seen in my whole life so leave if u dont like it.

Conor

Reaction score
Dizzy said:
hey if u dont like it here that much then dont be here and start blabing about other better companys if u gonna do so do it somewhere else but not here this is the best ive seen in my whole life so leave if u dont like it.
Took the words right out of my mouth. If it's so terrible here leave.

nicholas: I am getting irritated by your ignorance. You know just as well as I do that when I PM'ed you I asked you not to post in the application forum. I didn't say that you couldn't be too helpful. Please help all you like because God knows a lot of people need it, but just don't post in the application forum.

:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.