http://ezshare.x10hosting.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasonsn

Reaction score
Hi Everyone! The website address http://ezshare.x10hosting.com account is suspended. Can you please check on it and what ever was wrong I`ll fix it. I will take everything down/remove it and host a website of some kind on it like a gaming website or somethinng like that.

XColl

Reaction score
No p0rn, no warez, no illigal crap. Thats why it's probbly suspended.

jasonsn

Reaction score
I will remove it all. I didn't even have any warez upload to the hosting this website gave me. All I had was a forum that had links to warez on other websites. This is the total truth.

I had no p0rn, no warez, no illigal crap on it just read what I said above.

nicholas

Reaction score
jasonsn said:
I will remove it all. I didn't even have any warez upload to the hosting this website gave me. All I had was a forum that had links to warez on other websites. This is the total truth.

I had no p0rn, no warez, no illigal crap on it just read what I said above.

Referring to this link http://www.x10hosting.com/showthread.php?p=19650#post19650 you were also the admin of that forum mentioned in the link.

I think you are only interested in getting a backup copy of whatever is inside your suspended site and move to another new home. :laughing:

nicholas

Reaction score
jasonsn said:
I want my account back. I don't want a backup of my account and move to a new home.

So what you are trying to say is you just want your account back, but the stuffs inside can just be deleted so that you wont have a copy of it? :laughing:

jasonsn

Reaction score
I want to backup whatever is on then I'll delete it and start over. The last time I was on it before it was suspended. So then they wouldn't have to delete anything.

nicholas

Reaction score
jasonsn said:
I want to backup whatever is on then I'll delete it and start over. The last time I was on it before it was suspended. So then they wouldn't have to delete anything.

Just now you said you dont want a backup copy. Why you want it now? Afterall its all illegal stuffs inside :laughing:

Unless of course you want to backup all the illegal stuffs for your own interest and usage :devil: :laughing:

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Because it was suspended doesnt neccessarily mean it was full of downloadable material. I`m not exactly sure why it was suspended so I wont unsuspend it right now until I here from the mod or admin that did suspend it.

nicholas

Reaction score
jasonsn said:
nicholas: You have no idea what is on it at this point in time.

Of course i dont know. I am just a hosted member here. But i trust the judgement of the admins and staffs :flowers:

The fact is you have requested your site to be unsuspended for a few times but it seems like they dont bother about it.

n4tec

Reaction score
Poor jasonsn, if you account is back online you are lucky.. any form of warez is not allowed here...

Please read the TOS...

*4*

tsj5j

Reaction score
You are contradicting youself jasonm.

If you really want the account back, try and find the admin who suspended it.

And even if you get it back, why make a backup of illegal stuff? For your own interest?
Then I think admins will probably not allow it.

I think they will only consider if all the stuff was deleted.

oab

Reaction score
lol, people here are so nice, i wouldn't let him get anything back after what he had, but then again i dont really know what he did have..... but really the TOS is there for a reason you might want to consider reading it, honestly, its not that long...

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I believe Auvee suspended it.
Do you have a license for the vB running on the site? I will erase the two vB forums that are installed which looks like what is on the account and unsuspend it. If anything else you'll have to speak to Auvee.

-Corey

jasonsn

Reaction score
Yes I have a vB license. Please let me backup then I will delete the forums etc. Please.

Status
Not open for further replies.