http://ezshare.x10hosting.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasonsn

Reaction score
Sorry for double posting I was wondering if my account was going to be unsuspended soon. I would like backup my account then delete everything after that myself.

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
If you get your account unsuspended I doubt you will get a backup of it Corey did say he would delete everything in it and then unsuspend it.

Josh_St

Reaction score
Really Jasonsn, I don't think you really do have a real vBulletin that you actually payed for. Think about it man, how are we supposed to take it? Here is a guy promoting his boards to links to places where you can download "stolen" software. What makes us think the bulletin board isn't software.

Now I was driven away from getting myself a glass of Dr. Pepper to type this, so you better take this into consideration, just admit it, you don't own a real copy, that you payed for.

jasonsn

Reaction score
I would like to talk to Corey and Auvee not Josh_St. Josh_St: This is none of your business so please stay out of it.

Josh_St

Reaction score
jasonsn said:
I would like to talk to Corey and Auvee not Josh_St. Josh_St: This is none of your business so please stay out of it.
Yes your right, I was just trying to make a point of a possibility the staff is contemplating.
What am I using too big of words for you? It means they probaly think the same thing and your probaly not gonna get it back, I hope you don't. Now that I have said what I have wanted, I'm done wasting my time with you. You have wasted my time, and many others. Go find something else to do, maybe download something from Warez.

jasonsn

Reaction score
Yeah well Josh_St I will get my account unsuspended don't you worry.

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
I dont think that people in here getting into a fight over this is helping.This matter should be left up to the person that got suspended and the the person who suspended him. If there is anymore of this I`ll lock this thread.

Josh_St

Reaction score
Sorry, and Jasonsn, I didn't mean to seem like a jerk to you. Just I have honestly had a bad day, was juet having a jerk moment, take no offense what so ever.

*Leaves topic*

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Like I said, I'll unsuspend it but first I will remove the illegal stuff. Auvee is the one who suspended it and he can unsuspend it if he wants to let you have a backup.

-Corey

jasonsn

Reaction score
Auvee: Can you please lift the suspension for me to make a backup then suspend it then delete the stuff then unsuspend it again?

Status
Not open for further replies.