I cannot get Photo Gallery to work with RVSiteBuilder

Status
Not open for further replies.

lbussion14

Reaction score
I cannot get Photo Gallery to work with RVSiteBuilder. After publishing I keep getting the following error:
Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/lbussion/.rvsitebuilder/seagull/lib/SGL/FrontController.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php53/pear') in /home/lbussion/public_html/rvscommonfunc.php on line 228
Are there any geniuses out there that can help me?
Would very much appreciate any help as I've been trying for hours over and over again without success.I have tried completely deleting my SQL databases and deleting my public_html folder and starting from scratch, but to no avail.

lbussion14

Reaction score
I went to the rvsitebuilder support forum site and below is their recommended fix. Could a x10hosting support engineer (if such a real person exists, I'm strongly starting to have my doubts) please make this happen? If I can't get my blog to work then I'll have to drop x10 hosting like a bad habit.

Please contact your server provider to force update RVSiteBuilder. Mostly the issue occurs because it cannot install Pear library.

Please force update using the following instruction.
1. SSH to the server as root and run this command.

rm -f /var/cpanel/rvglobalsoft/rvsitebuilder/var/INSTALL_COMPLETE.php
rm -f /var/cpanel/rvglobalsoft/rvsitebuilder/rvsitebuilderversion.txt
perl /usr/local/cpanel/whostmgr/docroot/cgi/rvsitebuilderinstaller/autoinstaller.cgi

2. Go to root WHM/RVSiteBuilder, it will automatically rebuild the database for you.

To force update both steps need to be done. It still keeps your previous data, configuration and translation (given that you do not edit files directly but edit from RVSiteBuilder Manager).​

Status
Not open for further replies.