I like the new look of the forums!

diabolo

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
New look is good. keep up good work
= )

this is actually the default theme for VB4. Im sure x10 is going to get a custom one. but if you like the theme, then I guess it wouldnt hurt to keep it around?

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Yeah defiantly x10 will change it to custom theme... I think staff are busy in backend maintenance, after that done they will change the theme

jtwhite

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I personally do not like the theme. I think that posts are great but the forums list and threads list looks horrible.

diabolo

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I personally do not like the theme. I think that posts are great but the forums list and threads list looks horrible.

if they had some more distinction between posts and between stickied threads would be better. but its not deadly bad. =D

Dark

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score

Yes, is horrible. =(

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
Ya this theme looks horrible.And also X10 logo is missing...!!!

sonicsshadow

Reaction score
Ya this theme looks horrible.And also X10 logo is missing...!!!

They just upgraded, they're probably working on a new logo to fit the new theme or have one but haven't gotten around to uploading it.

Anyways I think it looks great. It's a lot softer and a lot easier on the eyes them the old one.

Eon-Rider

Reaction score
New look is good. keep up good work
= )

You've got to be kidding me. I, among almost every other user of vBulletin 4.0, has agreed that the default theme looks like crap. It's been a while since I saw someone giving positive feedback towards it.

sonicsshadow

Reaction score
You've got to be kidding me. I, among almost every other user of vBulletin 4.0, has agreed that the default theme looks like crap. It's been a while since I saw someone giving positive feedback towards it.

I am honestly curious as to why you think this theme looks terrible. I have seen a LOT worse themes before this one.

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
I agree, as much as the post view looks ok, the forum/thread view looks horrible.

Linkz0rs

Reaction score
I myself arent too fond of the new theme...
I mean I DO like it... but I don't like how its so small... It would be better if it expanded the screen, like it SHOULD.

johndass

Reaction score
I like the new look as it is sleek and loads really fast! With the X10 logo in to replace "Bulletin" name on top would suffice. The old version really took longer to load and darker ... this light look is great.

jalenoes

Reaction score
Well, the old theme looks better than this one. Hope they change it to a customised theme soon ;)

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Well, the old theme looks better than this one. Hope they change it to a customised theme soon ;)

Yes this default theme is temporary and we will get our theme back again in few days. :D

ciril tomy

Reaction score
I also think that this theme looks terrible because cant read the texts properly because of too bright graphic layout and those navy type blue color distracting from the main content.
There is no info like when we last logged in and no points info for posts (though it`s not important- but such things makes us to write more) like this lots of stuff missing from old theme.

The last theme was better or much better than this.