I need, Free templates.. mambo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
If you know of a place were I can get free mambo templates, Then please post the link or PM me the link. If I like the place I'll be happy to offer up 20 points.

Jordan K

[B]tags dont work:([/B]
Reaction score
Mmm.. Sorry can't help you there, Mambo is free templates so that's out of my field. Now on the other hand if you wanted some vB styles or something else of that matter I would be able to give them to you. But I am not allowed to. :p :hsdance:

B

Brandon

Desertwar is my name and Mambo is my game. Lol Civilr I might PM you later about some VB themes.

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
DesertWar said:
Desertwar is my name and Mambo is my game. Lol Civilr I might PM you later about some VB themes.
Somthing is screwing up with my admin login on my mambo, Won't let me login.. lol wtf mate>?

B

Brandon

Um... I couldn't login to my site. I think were being hacked.

Jordan K

Reaction score
I was in my site this entire time, well most of the time. I made a trip down to Taco Bell with my cousin, we ate and I jacked one of their advertisement posters from the window and ran out. I'll post a picture of it on my wall tomorrow maybe. LOL!

Jordan K

Reaction score
DesertWar said:
Wow, Thats totally random. How did they not see.

Lol, they saw. But while I was sitting in the booth (because I don't like the tables and chairs in the middle of the room) I pulled half of it down, so it was just hanging there. And I stood up when everyone that works there was busy doing something, walked up I grabbed it and I ran so fast out the door and hopped a fence behind their building. My cousin (Danny) said while he was holding the door for me that when I grabbed it, it was so loud you could hear it across the street lol. Anyways, he's an ass, when he heard how loud it was he just ran and let the door close, so I had to open it myself.

mattspec

Reaction score
civilr said:
I was in my site this entire time, well most of the time. I made a trip down to Taco Bell with my cousin, we ate and I jacked one of their advertisement posters from the window and ran out. I'll post a picture of it on my wall tomorrow maybe. LOL!

lmao, i stole a105.3 koolfm giant poster from a bus stop all they way home it was awkward, considering i took it home on a bus
roflwerd.gif

B

Brandon

Lol

mattspec said:
civilr said:

lmao, i stole a105.3 koolfm giant poster from a bus stop all they way home it was awkward, considering i took it home on a bus
roflwerd.gif

Jordan K

Reaction score
Lol, that's messed. Oh well, atleast there wasn't anyone around to say anything about it when you grabbed it. Me on the other hand, I took it out of a restaurant that was probably full, I had to stand next to a table with people at it before I could grab it. :hsdance:

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
No one can stay on topic these days haha.. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.