I need my domain name linked to my new web page

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicolemc

Reaction score
Hi Nicole,

It looks like that your .htaccess file contained the line "RewriteBase /zennicolem". As you are now accessing your site from "/" rather than "/zennicolem", this line was causing problems. I went ahead and changed the line to "RewriteBase /" for you, which now appears to resolved this. :)

Additionally, if you are seeing a different page in one of these two browsers, it would suggest that your browser's cache has not been cleared properly. Please refer to your browser's help area for instructions to do this properly. ;)

Thank you,
lol, um..the graphic design pages work but not the others and I still can't login in to edit the website or add another software under my website to link. It still says 404. Did you click on the other pages and this was ok? I am using a new browser too. Are you staff?

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi Nicole,

I'm no longer seeing any PHP files under the main "zennicolem" directory. Have you moved these elsewhere? :)

Are you staff?
Yes, I'm a free hosting staff member. ;)

Thank you,

nicolemc

Reaction score
What
Hi Nicole,

I'm no longer seeing any PHP files under the main "zennicolem" directory. Have you moved these elsewhere? :)

Yes, I'm a free hosting staff member. ;)

Thank you,

No, I just have another software... open eshop other than zenphoto. I didn't move any files. Also, when I click on the photos it says 404.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi Nicole,

Where did you install this software to?

Thank you,

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi Nicole,

It looks like the software was actually installed to /public_html/zennicolem/openeshop. This means that the software is running from http://www.nicolemcneill.com/openeshop/ . Was this intentional, or are you looking to install openeshop to the main domain? :)

Thank you,

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

Just to clarify - is your ZenPhoto installation still in /public_html/zennicolem? The PHP files for it seem to be missing.

Thank you,

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi Nicole,

The main page for ZenPhoto isn't showing as the important core PHP files for it appear to be missing. ;)

Thank you,

nicolemc

Reaction score
Hi,

Just to clarify - is your ZenPhoto installation still in /public_html/zennicolem? The PHP files for it seem to be missing.

Thank you,
Yes, the files are still there but under albums or another name I guess but when I looked under albums I see my files for zenphoto.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi Nicole,

Under albums, I see the original images that ZenPhoto is pulling from, rather than the ZenPhoto core PHP files. It may be best at this stage to try reinstalling ZenPhoto. ;)

Thank you,

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi Nicole,

Yes, this may be best for now. :)

Thank you,

Status
Not open for further replies.