I need to untie a web site from absolut

Status
Not open for further replies.

henk506673

Reaction score
I am working with my robotics team who coincidentaly hosts their site also on the x10 server as of recently. for the longest time i was hosting it but we are now trying to move it to a team account. The account is not in my name, i have some control over it but am not the ultimate authority for it, and it does not belong to me. The problem is, that before the team set up the account at x10, i had possession of the website. I am now working with my robotics team to get the website off my account and to the teams account, so when i graduate in a few years, i dont have the website the team does. i helped my Robotics team set up the account so that it was the teams and then tried to add the domain there. the problem is that the domain still points to my account on the absolut server. i need it to point to my teams account on the level server. (please note. i did read the terms of service and from everything i understand, this does not go against the terms of service. one account is truely mine, the other is one that belongs to the lead mentor of the team and is owned by him, i just have some level of access to it being the officail team webmaster. also, the robotics team i am a member of is non profit so we would really like to be able to keep hosting our website here) please help

Status
Not open for further replies.