I think....

dsfreak

Reaction score
I think you should have more than one payment option (besides ushop) than paypal. Something like egold or something. I would suggest greenzap do to their really low fees, but that is my suggestion. I know I may get flamed with how paypal is awesome, just, I dont like paypal, so I cant use x10 Paid. So, consider grenzap (or something else) please. Thx

Matt

Reaction score
oh, come on paypal is awesome! why would you need something other than paypal?

actullay that is a good idea. though with paypal you can accept credit cards, too.

dsfreak

Reaction score
I think greenzap lets you do this too, Im not sure... I will edit this post after I find out....

Ok, well it seems you cant. Unless of course you just pull some money from your bank account (with the cc on it) lol, you might call that being able to use a cc! lol, nah, but really, you can do that.

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
That is a good idea we can also use paypal as a payment for non-ad's... I think that will be a good idea. We can use pay-pal and greenzap..

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
We accept Visa\Mastercard directly, or PayPal. Not a lot of people sign-up as it is so I don't really see getting another payment method happening.

-Corey

n4tec

Reaction score
Paypal is the best.. they introduced a new or old service that you just need a Credit card and your clients pay instantly no need to signup... I will look for the link later today and post it...

dsfreak

Reaction score
Well, Corey, if you read my PM than you would see I would pay as soon as you accept greenzap. Also, like I said, I know paypal is, well, ok. But what about people without creditcards? Basically, you are screwed on paypal without a cc/dc! So, it was just an idea, but, hey, its ok.

limelight

Reaction score
You get 25 dollars free with Greenzap, that could be the reason why people want it. That way they could a few months of hosting for free basically. Although you guys would still get money.

dsfreak

Reaction score
Yes, that is indeed a plus that im sure everyone will like, but think, if most of the people on x10 paid Corey for x10 paid, then, wow, he would be geting a lot of money, who cares if the people got it for free, Corey would still be getting it. So, I hope after more people agree with me, then Corey will then agree with me, and boom, he will have a second online payment option.

limelight

Reaction score
Yea, it is a good idea that we could all abuse. =D

I'm not sure whether Greenzap still offers it but instead of offering hosting for free you could just make them.

dsfreak

Reaction score
To me? Lol, you can just signup under me, if youcould, plz and thx

dsfreak

Reaction score
Oh, now, we wait for more ppl to agree with us, and for Corey to finally agree.