i want my account back (Suspension Reason: File hosting do not unsuspend -livewire)

Status
Not open for further replies.

psrnet00

Reaction score
"Your hosting account with the username is suspended, access to this account has been disabled. The reason for suspension is listed below.
Did you know that you can prevent inactivity suspensions and increase your account's alloted resources, preventing high resource usage suspensions? All that you need to do is upgrade to x10Hosting Prime for a low cost. More details available here: http://x10hosting.com/prime-membership"

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Re: i want my account back (Suspension Reason: File hosting do not unsuspend -livewir

Third time I've had to say it cause I've been saying it in all your tickets so far. You were permanently suspended for File Hosting. You had over 2.1gb worth of files stored which were "transloaded" - these are not allowed, plus there was copyright infringement going on.

This is permanent, and zero tolerance. No further access to your account will be permitted for any reason.

psrnet00

Reaction score
Re: i want my account back (Suspension Reason: File hosting do not unsuspend -livewir

sorry, ok, no problem.... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.