Idea to tell people if the server is down.

B

Brandon

A status page should be made. Let me explain each service would have to images Up (Green) or Down (Red) It would try to connect to the server and if it couldn't it would display the down. Same with every other service.

Woolie

Reaction score
Humm, well if you could tell me the IP's of the x10 servers, I will host the script on mine, so you can check even if the server is fully down.

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
I tried to bring mysql back but its not restarting. I`ll have to get Tyler to do it, unless its running now

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
Woolie said:
Humm, well if you could tell me the IP's of the x10 servers, I will host the script on mine, so you can check even if the server is fully down.

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
I was thinking baout this the other day. There are a few things "planned" such as a new template/layout for the main x10Hosting site that will be added in, the topsites, and my WHM account management panel. (Jackmunch: develop.x10hosting.com :)

There is a lot planned, but this can be added to the list. I think it would be pretty cool to have a nice, "long", list/page with all of the different services on the server, the server load, uptime, everythign possible.

B

Brandon

Your website looks horrible you should check all browsers before you upload it.

Chris S

Retired
Reaction score
DesertWar said:
Your website looks horrible you should check all browsers before you upload it.

you must think i don't know that. it looks good in IE and thats what its most likely going to be judged in. and besides i can't change anything now. its against the rules for me to change anything

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
I believe it was a project for him in school. (Correct me if I'm wrong.. ) It looks fine in IE..

Demosthenes705: Talk to me on AIM later. There was (I can't remember now.. ) something I wanted to ask you about.

Last edited:

Chris S

Retired
Reaction score
Its a competition for FBLA (thats future business leaders of america) and they rules state after you send it in you cannot make anychanges. Well what if i screw something up and they come to start to judge me. then the template suddenly changes. they will know somethings not right. so that is the reason I can't edit the page.