Idea

Conor

Reaction score
I have a great idea for a site I just need some feedback to see what you guys think.

Picture this:

You go to this site and right in front of you, there is a whole bunch of categories such as Health and Fitness, Personal, Hosting, etc. You click on a category and hundreds of links pop up.

My idea: To make a site with a database full of links to help people increase traffic and hits. I would categorize each link according to the content of the site. The order in which the links would be listed would be based ona first come first serve basis. But if you wanted to have your site listed on the index page, you could pay a small fee (5 USD or so). The site would also feature a different site everyday as the Site of the Day.

What do you think? Depending on the success of the site at the beginning, I will get a domain. :)

Maurice

Reaction score
Would be ok, as long it isn't going to be any of those "domain not registered yet sites". Where you see all the links too.

Conor

Reaction score
ademonicbaby said:
Would be ok, as long it isn't going to be any of those "domain not registered yet sites". Where you see all the links too.
No it's not ;)

Ericsson said:
Yea good idea. Just make sure theirs no dead links. :teeth_smi
I would filter out dead links.

Rhianna

Reaction score
It sounds as if you are proposing a portal site.
Some portal sites do very well.
I wish you luck on your project.