• Firefox 2

Votes: 154 82.4%
  • Neither

Votes: 15 8.0%

• Total voters

Swiblet

Reaction score
Isnt this considered as spam!!

God, this post pissed me off. Did you see the post above mine? It just asked if this question was serious. He didn't say what side he was on. So I asked. Now I suppose TECHNICALLY, my post was spam, and TECHNICALLY, his post was spam too. Did I complain about his? No. I asked so I could have an idea of what he wanted. IN FACT, that last post you left complaining about my spam...that had nothing to do with IE, Firefox, or anything else regarding the web browsers. So you spammed as well.

Now look at my number of posts, then look at yours. See what it says under my name? "sophomore." Would I have ever reached this title if I spammed my way through? I would be banned. You are not hired to be the enforcer of this site's spam rules, and you are not hired to be the snitch of the admin about the spam either. If someone spams, you let the admin handle it, as their job title states they should. And they do it very well as it is, without the help of you. And I'm still not banned for spamming. Please check the facts next time you accuse someone of something - false accusations can get you in jail.

Duh.

Thank you,

~~Ben

Last edited:

Sohail

Reaction score
Firefox is faster and has better support than IE7 for things like javascript. They were the ones who started of tabbed browsing technology. I have had experience with both browsers.

naynesh

Reaction score
Yes bu Fireox has little programs which can do the littlest of things.I would say that people who use internet explorer are simple users which is a good thing.

satbir

Reaction score
I was always a Firefox fan however off late I am observing that IE7 is opening faster and take lesser memory one many tabs are opened. May be because of embedded with OS but then in this memory hungry world we need these type of programs.

nanat

Reaction score
Voted for FF. Like it better because of its small installer package size and because it's easier to configure, unlike IE.

covenart

Reaction score
Firefox owns, I've have no problem ever with Firefox. However when I used IE had so many errors and freezes it was driving me nuts.

rackfenix

Reaction score
I like Firefox, i think IE 7 is a copy of Firefox, but firefox is not from Microsoft xD

fireput

Reaction score
Firefox is not bad, tried it about a month ago, and I have not stop using it since. like it because of the many add-ons available.

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
I don't even know if this is a question that should be done... Firefox of course, is there another one?

littlelady

Reaction score
FF of course. personally, i find it faster than IE. And then, addons to FF are available. You've got a a wider range of tools to help in your browsing, or anything else.

Coyote21

Reaction score
Well, FF indeed... It supports more systems, has an great plug-in support, with many (even too much! :cool:). The main problem is that if you open a lot of tabs, with youtube vids in the, it's performance decreases... But IE 7, also scores in his simple look, since it can do a lot of things without even an main menu.

mr kennedy

Reaction score
I just hate Internet Explorer. It is slow unsecure and dumb!
IE: for beginners!
Firefox just suits me. being a site developer, FF helps me, for example, you can view the source of the missing image ;)
FF: for smart users! FF FOR THE WIN :D

winlux

Reaction score
These types of posts are very amusing actually. This seems like a light version of which is better Windows or Linux... then with linux which is the best distro... It just goes on. A lot of people like Firefox, personally I do use it as well but it initially started as a light weight alternative to IE and that has been a success, although if you look at all the new add ons etc it's not that light weight anymore. It's not a matter of which is best. I mean if we want to talk along those lines then why do so many other browsers exist. Most of them are complete junk or just spinoffs of mozilla just like firefox is, and if you go back further you'lle see, it is basically not that different from the old netscape, which is what firefox at its roots really came from. Then you get people saying IE is for beginners, firefox not. Well, that is not quite true. Most people don't know how to get to all the advanced option of FF... think you are so smart see if you can understand all the listed things. Just type " about:config " without quotes to get the options

Last edited:

steronius

Reaction score
I use FF as much as possiblem but when i need to Windows Update or Windows Web based RDP i ahave to use IE. I especially like FF's NoScript and Adblock add-ons.

mender42

Reaction score
Firefox for Extremely good plugins like WebDev. Opera ditto. IE6 for testing and other sites that do not know there are "other browsers". Konquoror well...Konquors!

Zdroyd

Reaction score
Firefox... Because Bill has not tuched it... Yet...

LOL

Actualy Firefox is just better over all.