If you don't like it, leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cashguy

Reaction score
I have hosted my domain with two other paid hosts before, and found x10h purely by chance. i was in no great mood to try it out, but was encouraged by the active level of free admin support by Corey, and the like. Well, I did sign up and was never disappointed!

Kudos to x10hosting, and keep up with the no-tolerance-to-rudeness policy!

deys82

Reaction score
@ everyone...
yeah... i think this the most supportive hosting provider that i have encountered... people shouldn't become selfish... just take it or leave it :cool:

p/s: You got my word Mr Corey... :)

takuhii

Reaction score
Basically guys, the loyal members of your excellent hosting service got your back on this one!!

Mouseh

Reaction score
Kudos my friend.

I havent been here long, just found this site due to a small article i found on webhosting. But i am very pleased i did. Great CPanel, Great Admin team and truely brilliant support. But obviously this isnt enough for some people. Probably the same people who still get mummy and daddy to wipe there bum's after they've poo'd.

Just look at the support you are getting Corey from the members of the forum, and even though rude people get you down, you should still be fired up enough from all of the positive vibes you are getting from the valued members.

Keep up the good work Admin team.

Jake

Axe_Swipe

Reaction score
Amen brotha! The only other free host I ever found that even came close was freehostinn and they went belly-up shortly after I signed on with them!

Even with all of the recent outages and growing pains you guys have had, I've got nothing but positive words for you guys.

Keep up the great work!

stealth_thunder

Reaction score
Good Job Corey for the message.

If I were in your shoes, I will just ban and terminate whoever complains straight away with no other reasons as in why....

I been hoping on host service for such a long time, till 2 years ago I found x10hosting. I was alien about x10hosting, therefore I did a trial test giving x10hosting who do not own me anything and giving myself a chance to adapt to the x10hosting.

I was shocked at the services you people give, after using for 1 month, I never even want to complained because there was nothing to. I was already recommendating people to switch their host to x10hosting.

Its been 2 years ++ now to think of how much x10hosting has allowed me to learn and understand about hosting servers, scripts updates which are always up to date, always trying to fix errors and try your best to keep up.

All this great service never exist in other host because they are not a challenger like you Corey, do not hesitate to ban and terminate those noobies who never understand until they are like me who hopes host for more than 12 times before finding the only one which is x10hosting that give me such excellent services with no complains or restrictions.

Thanks to you Corey that I able to continue to host my website without any downtime, any out dated script.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I really appreciate all the nice words guys. I'm glad all of you appreciate the service and are happy. Usually the only time people say anything is when they're upset hence all the rude people. Very happy to see all the positive responses :)

-Corey

edyeo123

Reaction score
Hey Corey!

Do not care abt de ppl complaining abt u.
Your free hosting services are 100x better than the other hosts.

Reesey

Reaction score
yeah i agree
i not been here loong but u guys do an awesome job and would never say a bad word about ya. best host ive been 2 so far

Dazz

Reaction score
Hell Yeah

You Tell Em Corey, this is easily the best free hosting service and you guys do a fantastic job.

:rant2:If they don't appreciate the effort you guys put in then you do :rant2:
:rant2:right to kick em out and kill their accounts:rant2:

LONG LIVE X10

r3veng3

Reaction score
you know what, i haven't posted at all on these type of things, but im all with the host on this one. they provide an amazing service, and its the best i have ever come across, and it is totally free. they do not ask anything from you at all. and then you have these time wasters, causing trouble and disruption between the members and the staff of this community. i think its a really stupid thing to abuse the servise that corey is providing for us here. i had no web design knowledge, at all, and within the week that i have been signed up, i have learned an awful lot, thanks to the freedom we have with these guys... there is no other completely FREE service out there that allow as much to be done with the website you create. i think that this is an excellent service, and anyone in their right mind that thinks that it is a good thing to abuse this, then go elsewhere. people here have no time for you, especially the staff of the system provided. i think tat anyone at all causes an disruption or abuse should be band immediately! a special thank you to cory and his team for this great service... anyone agree???

Chris73

Reaction score
I think 99% of us agree. I think if people would just step away from the PC like i do, and go do something for about 5 minutes, come back think about what they want to say, do it in a manner that will not only be pleasant but explain the issue. Instead, some of these people would rather just vent call this a crappy host go on a vent spell and wonder why people don't help them.

I replied to a post earlier with someone going off on a tangent and explained to them. I go back to find they amended their original post and made it pleasant.

Before that person knew it his/her problems were solved. The problem is people tend to think that at that exact moment they should have a website. What they do not realize is that if they would look in the SERVER ALERTS first they might see why that certain server might be down. Servers have to go down once in awhile for repairs. Anybody with any common sense knows this.

You get a free service! My suggestion is instead of ranting take time to think about your issue. Then come here and ask politely(if it's website not working issue check server alerts first) if it might be a issue with something you might have done (show them the error) or might it be an issue with a server not working and make a post letting them know just in case they didn't know.

Just treat the staff here with respect and you will go a lot further with service help.
Treat the staff badly and well the exit is located down the page 3rd door on the right and:gtfo2:

myopinion

Reaction score
To all the people who spend hours and days of their 'free' time managing thousands of free webspace accounts -WELL DONE! If anyone has a problem the best way forward is not to complain, but ot put forward suggestions, ideas and solutions to how the problems you identify can be remedied. Maturity promotes tolerance - the people who devote time to this project deserve only supportive comments and if you feel you must criticise them then do so in a CONSTRUCTIVE manner. Enjoy you sites and well done and thanks to all of you who work hard for free to provide free hosting. ChrisD

izoadmin

Reaction score
I have nothing but positive comments to say about this site. How could I complain about a service that's free? It's ridiculous of all these people to sit there and demand more and more when they give back nothing.

Keep up the good work, guys.

The_Magistrate

Reaction score
A few bad apples, that's all. Let them cut themselves from the tree so we may continue to grow this community.

And to anyone who feels the urge to b*tch... 'Don't let the door hit you on the way out.'

TheJeffsta

Reaction score
BAN THEM, TERMINATE THEIR ACCOUNTS AND LEAVE THEM TO BURN IN HELL :D

Good on ya Corey...

The more people that you end up terminating, the better the service is for the rest... 1 less person = less bandwidth being used and less chance of server going down due to negative loony spamming server with random script...

By the way, why does my credits display with soo many decimal places?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.