If you don't like it, leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cointoss

Reaction score
I personally cannot conceive of one negative thought about x10hosting. I have contacted service a few times, and I've found Corey and the rest of the staff to be both helpful and pleasant. I have also found the service to be prompt. So prompt in fact that I have usually solved my issue faster than I would have reached a live person had I called the 800# at my old host...

I am especially thankful to Corey and the team because I had to leave my job 3 years ago to take care of my Mom, and if it weren't for this webspace, I don't know what I would do. Many times working on my website or chilling in the forums is the only thing that helps me keep my sanity. I am currently trying to develop a business that will help me be able to take care of my Mom and also earn some spending money, and none of this would be possible without your service. So if you need any motivation, let me be it. lol. You are like Angles to me.

:bowhs: Thank you! :bowhs:​

trunk

Reaction score
You all have A GREAT service. I love you all. I just joined today and was refered by my friend "ultimate" he loves you all also. Good service. Nice people.

Keep it up and thanks!!!!

knutico

Reaction score
The Man has spoken, anyway who could not love this awesome place?

Last edited:

NiteOwl

Reaction score
Some people just don't realize when they're on a good thing - and yep, they should leave if they don't!

Shenlone

Reaction score
I've been going through the looking for free host bit just a few weeks ago, and i've ending up stopping at x10 and going through the account process because i found this one to offer the most, and by a good deal more than what i saw.

I can say I 100% agree with the banning of disrespectful people; but i'd like to mention that through my years of net surfing, it appears that only few small sized net communities will occassionally be able to stay above the chaos that can occur on forums. As the x10 community is of such a large size, I can almost say it's almost a definite case that such things will occur. :dunno:

- Shenlone.

knutico

Reaction score
yeah that's true, most of the communities have a lot of trouble with their members, but this great one has managed to stay with only cool people and everything's just looking sweet

manoj826

Reaction score
Hi,
Nobody is disrespectful to the staff to the free web hosting company but when the hosting server goes haywire for 4-5 days generally peoples get irritated and if it is web/domain hosting company its not good for their business also becoz these free customers are their future paid customers if their business clicks.Keep trying hard,still I think the server which host my site is also down.Good luck ! INform the people whatever decision you take ! !
manoj826

r3veng3

Reaction score
wow, it really is amazing how many people have possitive responses, but it really does annoy me when i see that people disrespect what is given to them. this is an awesome service, and ill say what alot of people have been saying... If you don't like it, LEAVE!!! (mind your head on the way out... thats if it will fit of course, there is a fire exit to the left)

hussam

Reaction score
Some people arent evaluating how much time and great efforts are spent to keep this service up with such great quality.

THUMBS UP COREY WITH A BIG THANK YOU

faolan

Reaction score
I would like to second (and third!) all of the positive comments made so far. I've not been with the community very long, but I have found the help not only from the hardworking staff, but also the community as a whole, to be quick and polite.

Unfortunately, in every community, there is always a group of people that feel they are entitled to complain about every little thing. They feel that if it doesn't match their expectations exactly that they should open up with both barrels.

These people, quite frankly, have no business in any community. Corey, as well as the rest of the staff, definitely have their hands full. I've been a moderator on a smaller, more focussed, board and that was tough enough! I can only imagine what they go through with both the forums to keep under control as well as the problems that occur whenever they have to deal with the hardware and software issues that will inevitably crop up.

So, from one who trully appreciates your efforts to the staff of x10 Hosting, I would like to say the following:

THANK YOU for all that you do!

And for those that want to complain and whine over every little thing, I only have three things for you:

:gives: :thefinger :gtfo2:

lionheart8

Reaction score
I have been with x10hosting for quite a while after trying many many (dozens) free hosts since 2000, 90% of which have disappeared. The services here are praiseworthy, especially bearing in mind it is being offered by an individual with a few unpaid staff members & not a big firm with many, like bravenet or 20m.com, which in anycase do not offer the many features, like php, mysql, fantastico & lots more & on top of that infest ones site with defacing ads, dont have any similar forums fopr free accounts, etc.

x10hosting is not perfect and no host is. When there have been problems, lots of time is invested in explaining what's up and they are really dealt with. The support forums are exemplary. It is true it can be frustrating when some problems come at critical times for individuals, like one time, when some sites I was developing & wanted to show potential investors simply disappeared around the time some major updates were being done, which led to critical php-related errors, for a good number of days.

Such things are exceptions, though.
Please continue with your services & know the majority of users are very grateful & appreciate them.

:)

Last edited:

xevell

Reaction score
Yeah, I tried a couple of webhosting, and this is one of the best. The crew is awesome, and the rules they are not that bad so we dont have to break it. So if you dont like, leave and u will see that no other webhosting will be like this.

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
This escapes me, how people can complain about a free service and get all ratty about it. I mean complaining the roads arn't in good order i can relate to, you pay tax therfore they should be maintained. It like ordering a glass of water in a restraunt and then complaining it wasnt served appropriatly.

These people should try and go to some other free hosting services, no doubt they dont even have a active forum or chat !

It amazes me how many times I see this "unsuspend me now" or "this isn't working, fix it it now". I just want to reply to them F off, grow up, learn some manners and then post.

If I was to reply in this maner no doubt I would get marked for spam and a infringment.
Torn between 2 worlds here....

NB. x10 asks for so little from its users other than good etiquet and the ocasional ad(if even that). So how can we(the users) ask of anything from the staff. I am always left guilty for asking for help or reporting something down. These peoples mind sets are really beyond me !

Status
Not open for further replies.