If you don't like it, leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Insanenight

Reaction score
i dont really get why people complain i mean x10 is really good =] and even good that some pay hosting ive experience. thanks guys =]

Irish Punk

Reaction score
yeah, this is problably the most generous hosting site i have ever visited. the only thing that i have a problem with is the php thing..because almost anyone who hosts here hosts a forum on it..and all forums require at least level 2 php. i am currently under "downtime" as my forums are down stricly for that reason. a very smart idea and it would keep people from leaving is to put everyone to level 2.

rkzwars

Reaction score
Fatal error: SUHOSIN - Use of eval is forbidden by configuration in /home/rkzadmin/public_html/forum/includes/template.php(174) : eval()'d code on line 174

damnit i deleted my SMF Forums, and now i get this on the PHPBB2 forums! :(
how do i fix it?

Irish Punk

Reaction score
Fatal error: SUHOSIN - Use of eval is forbidden by configuration in /home/rkzadmin/public_html/forum/includes/template.php(174) : eval()'d code on line 174

damnit i deleted my SMF Forums, and now i get this on the PHPBB2 forums! :(
how do i fix it?
its most likely from the new update, you just have to get your php version up

natelaw

Reaction score
I use this webhosting to host a site that me and only about 10 friends use, and it has been great to me so far. No downtime, and the website seems to load fast. Thanks for the great service!

daniloedusalazar

Reaction score
No man, thanks for everyting you are the best and x10hosting is the best hosting server, "mucho mejor que los pagados" even better than the paid ones

demiselegion

Reaction score
I agree. People don't have the right to complain when they're given a service as wonderful as this free.

digitaljit

Reaction score
Dear Corey and all others at x10Hosting,

Firstly, I congratulate you on offering such an excellent FREE hosting service. Infact, after searching for free hosting services 2 years back, yours was the only FREE service which was at par with some of the paid hosting services.

I sure understand how it is to maintain such webservers and that too for free. You have absolute right in banning such members who make rude comments. I suggest you put in place some kind of rule against posting rude comments, just like you have a rule that one has to login to the forums within a specific period regularly from getting their account suspended....say for example...rude commenters be warned 3 times and one chance of public apology in the forum else get banned from x10hosting. You can also have a section where the names of such rude commenters are listed with they 'annoying' comments for other to read and learn what not to say.

Personally, I have had my site suspended a few times but that was for me not following the rules and I have accepted that and rectified. Also, I lost my Blog and Gallery quite a few times but although I 'cried' in the forums about loosing them, I always like the task of re-creating then from scratch, which also teached me a lot.

So, please carry on the excellent work of FREE hosting for people like us.

Best Regards
DigitalJ

PS: Forgive me if I had made any 'bad' comments in the past!!!

toofani

Reaction score
Dear Administrator and all staff at x10Hosting,
Thanks for the free services which u people are giving..thanks a lot..
you people really doing a great job..HATS OFF TO YOU!!!!!!!
Dont give a damn to the people who are complaing..
x10hosting is the best "FREE" hosting services i have come across... for those people who complain i think they forgot that this service is FREE...
let those:nuts:go no need to :pat::bash:your head..
Corey you are doing good job keep it up!!!:bowrofl::bowhs::biggthump Keep it up DUDE!
:gtfo2:show the door to selfish people
Toofani

buffypepper

Reaction score
I love this service. I don't know why people would complain about anything. There are way too many good things about this service. Free email account support, lots of storage, php , sql support, the interface is great! I am sorry i just think that anyone that complains about this should be kicked to the wind.

Swiblet

Reaction score
Wow o.o For once, I have nothing to add about ungratefulness! He covered it all....*twitches*...must complain..about something....

I know! You people all come here to entertain yourselves with free hosting. "Ooooh, this place has PHP""Oooh, this place has 2.5 gigs of space""Ooooh, let's ABUSE IT ALL". Yeah, you can abuse this amazing hosting company, but ya know what? Be respectful while doing it. You are on THEIR domain. What right do you idjits have to disrespect them when they have the right (without explanation) to kick you off for good! It the admin is NICE enough to TALK to you all, then they are already doing favors for you. What kind of ungrateful rat gets pissy over a DEVELOPING, FREE webhost?! Granted, you need to put those ads on every page, and sure, those are a pain in the bum, but hey, you don't have to put the ads in the CENTER OF YOUR CODE! Put them somewhere it doesn't matter. And the uptime of the server...I know people complain about that...do you people think that someone literally says "Dude, I'm out of crack, so I'm angry. Lets shut off our servers for a day. That should be fun." Do you think they MEAN to temporarily shut off your stinkin page? xD The world doesn't revolve around you, you ungrateful...um...things! We're BETTER OFF without yah!

And if anyone is actually being rude to people that spend their time to HELP you out with your unimportant problems in web programming...then get some Valium o.o Some people refuse to learn. That is not the fault of the helper. It is the fault of the stupid one. Aight? ^^

Yeehaw. I helped the cause.

Now I doubt that the rudeness will stop. I believe that people will be rude soon, thinking that they will forget that Corey has warned them. It is slightly satisfying to see that that ungrateful people have been too scared to reply here in their defense, but I think some punishments are in order! Banning for the rude people! *cheers*

And why are the ads at the bottom of the page contradictory to this thread? "Lazy employees, rude staff, negative staff, bad staff"? xD Is that some kind of joke? It's totally ruining the serious effect of this rant here. Lol. Check the first page, at the bottom, and see I'm correct xDDD

....edited....never mind, they changed the ads around to something more appropriate. Dang xD It was funny while it lasted.

~~Ben

Last edited:

General Apocalypse

Reaction score
I guess to many have no idea what it means to do something as a volunteer . TBH they need to learn that the world doesn't exist to please them . If you don't like it it's simple :gtfo2: and to the cry babys that complain "I'm gonna cancel my account " i got only one message :gives:

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
@deathpie - It's automatic based on the context of the page;).

Swiblet

Reaction score
I know =0 But it was hilarious! They all said "Bad employees""Mean employees""horrible ethics"....then when I said something, it turned into "ungrateful customers""Bad customers"....

It's just funny =) I should have taken a screenshot.

~~Ben

Status
Not open for further replies.