If you don't like it, leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
That's a good name for it, 'entitlement mentality'.

I should start posting the ridiculous Emails I get. If people think the forums are bad with crazy requests and people thinking they deserve stuff. My Email would top all of it.

-Corey

A special section on the forum that you can post to ( but nobody else can ) ... and post some of them. We need a laugh now and then )

Ultragamer

Reaction score
Awesome admin!

Finally, a nice and controlled forum, my favorite ;).

Kinda like facepunch too :lol:.

Btw I'm new here.

Last edited:

wunsbe

Reaction score
I think you are doing an amazing job. Its hard to find a site that has half the features that this one has. Also, I think its pretty nice that you have a free plan that doesn't have ads. This is really nice for those who do not need a lot of space or bandwidth for things like college student group websites. Thanks X10hosting!;)

Zipp425

Reaction score
What you guys offer for free is really AMAZING! Honestly, most paid for services won't give you the freedom that these guys do. CPanel access is amazing, the fact that you pretty much get a whole virtual linux server is amazing!

Thanks guys!

Yuji1

Reaction score
I'm very sorry to hear so many complaints. If they do not like it, the disrespectful can host their own servers and try to stand against attacks, spend money constantly for bandwidth and hardware. I really fancy this site, so very much as it gives me a developmental environment. Of course...my account doesn't work at all for logging in at tfn.exofire.net, but I'm happy to wait even a week for support to arrive. Even then, I feel I should donate what I could. Of course, I've no money, but if I did, it'd go to you x10Hosting. :]

ramicic

Reaction score
I've tried many free web services, and, honestly...you are the best, by far. Keep up the good work...

nigel91

Reaction score
I'm using x10hosting because it allows me to use PHP, ads and have MYSQL databases.
It also has loads of other cool features I haven't even tried yet!!!

Flashgear

Reaction score
How does x10 owe rude people anything, you owe x10 for hosting you and supporting you but they do it free, there is no need for this rude crap!

Good job Corey!

bonbon

Reaction score
Hmmmmm!!!!.... I am not popular here but I conclude to Corey's opinion. In fact, I agree that we should not pose any tolerant or annoying message here in forums...

ramezmagdy

Reaction score
it's easy ("If you don't like it, leave") ,, the stuff is working hard and supporting ,,, so if u see that the service is not great THEN LEAVE

Whitewolf

Reaction score
I totally agree with you there Corey, i cannot believe the fact that people would actually stoop so low as to complain and threaten to leave!

KFMRadio

Reaction score
Well said... some people would probably complain if they hit the lottery. Thank you so much for the time and effort you and your staff put in here. I am new here but have already received help with a php issue... which I have already received help... so keep up the good work

thedemon87

Reaction score
What the hell!!

how can people complain or be rude to these people,
as far as i know this is the only place where you can get this type of stuff free, and as Corey doesnt get paid and as to manage multipule servers you should be thanking him, he's giving a service which im sure costs quite a bit for free, this kinda thing bugs me.

VMKFriends

Reaction score
I appreciate all you have done for us, Corey (and staff). I am a great web designer and very young, too. I want to grow in my web designing skills but I could not BUY a site that could hold my IPB and all of its members until I came to this one. I cannot BUY a site because I don't have a credit card, and if you think my parents will take their credit card out for ONE SECOND you are wrong - lol. So please don't take our free hosting away and continue what you're doing because for one person who complains there are a hundred, maybe a thousand people who are thankful for what you are doing and could not build a site and grow in web managing / site building skills without you.

phvrc2nt

Reaction score
I'm a noob. and as far as my stay here in x10hosting. Everything's just superb! I haven't seen a similar site with tons of features at the price. FREE!

Great job guys! I do hope your service stays a lifetime beyond!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.