If you don't like it, leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pastortroy

Reaction score
HAHA yall ppl are pretty stupid a FREE DATABASE SERVER and yall are complaining because its down a couple times a day because of UPDATES THATLL HELP THE SITE hahaha wow if your that profesional that ur site cant be down a lil bit a day GO BUY A DOMAIN

Swiblet

Reaction score
>.> Are people still commenting on this? It's pretty obvious that everyone agrees with Corey.

~~B3N

loxx011

Reaction score
i'd agree with that it took me ages to find a place where there is no stupid 500kb file limit and a place that gives MySQL support, i can live with a banner and visiting the forums every 2 weeks no problem.

The simple fact you can request Php upgrade, cmon what the hell i've never seen a host give users let alone free users do that - pure genius.

To all the haters - move along if you dont like what Corey and the team offer, build your own server and DIY or go elsewhere.

No im not in the pocket of corey etc, never met the guy but if i did i'd be buying the guy a drink for the great service.

Swiblet

Reaction score
He'd love a drink, methinks, judging by the names of his servers xDD

~~B3N

Timmey

Reaction score
You make you job very well.
As a free hosting offer its more than you can expect here.
The support is excellent and hope you will hold up your offer.

Thanks for your offer and keep it up!

spirorb

Reaction score
Corey. You are right in what you say, try not to get angry my friend, It's not your problem, "It's their problem" They have to look deep into them selves and get to grips with who they are,until they do this simple thing, we just have to put up with their temper tanrum's!!! little children have to be punished and grounded. Peace be with you Corey

ImperialPhoenix

Reaction score
Theres no other place thats going to allow cron, php, mysql and a bunch of other stuff.
Pfft, this is like a free version of payed service. x10hosting is the best free hosting service ever. Its really hard to find a service that offers php, mysql, c-panel, and cron.
And the server alerts let us know right away on whats going on.

sylarbozz

Reaction score
I Personally am very happy that i found this free host, and can't imagine any reason for anyone to be unhappy about it..

Anyway keep up the good work, since i'm planning to stay here for a long time :)

aspaugh

Reaction score
I also agree with this, and thank you for saying something. While there are issues from time to time, you have always addressed my concerns quickly and professionally which is greatly appreciated. I've seen some rude and unnecessary language on these forums that is just un-called for. I'm glad that there will be consequences for this.

Good job guys!

phorp

Reaction score
I agree 100%. There should be no cpmplaing for such an amazing service in my opinion, and apparently every one else believes so. So HA!

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
pipelon please read the links in my signature and avoid spamming.

Zackc

Reaction score
Oh since this topic has came up i payed for 1 and 1 hosting and i was down like 10 hours a day... They said i used to much memory... I had a dedicated server its mine to use... Corey i am glad you offer this service cause its better then other paid hosts ive used...

Thanks

coolv1994

Reaction score
im sure that the staff is pretty stressed out with all the server stuff and the insults really arent helping

Hyper X

Reaction score
Now i'm just posting my Opinion

But looking at some of stuff you guys put up with i am disgusted really i have been managing my own Servers for a little time now and i know how hard it is. And sometimes some small groups of people will only appreciate while it works and as soon as it needs maintainance of something goes wrong boom they're off or more they come and post rude posts about your services and staff. While other people like myself and the other people who have posted here appreciate that its a hard job and your doing it for and this is the best free services i have ever found i still maintain a site here even though i run my own servers. so you do right not to put with Crap that you get from some rude people.

Keep up the good work Corey and staff.

Krayzzie-Thug

Reaction score
Yup This Is The Best Hosting Ever. Just Take Your Time Guys It Will Worth And Keep Up The Good Job!!! :biggrin::biggrin:

Sohail

Reaction score
This is definitely the best hosting service i have ever used and the best part is that it's FREE. okay x10 may be having a few problems with the server at times but soon everything will be back to normal with 100% uptime ;).

Keep up the good work Corey!

holeepassion

Reaction score
Not sure if it is the right place. Anyway, I think x10hosting is the best from what I have experienced so far.

I think it might be a great idea to send PMs for updates etc etc before hands because I think people tend to not reading the forums as much. Well, with PMs, you get notified.

Also, I think people should learn how to post for issues with constructive comments, not just mere complaining. We need to be aware also that some people do not have the skills yet to communicate their issues well, so that is something we need to put up with sometimes.

Hope, they get better. I think if there is an issue, there should be a solution. So, let's work on the solutions for everybody's sake !!!

Peace
http://www.holeepassion.com
Administrator ...

Status
Not open for further replies.