illuminated server issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

nishan

Prime Account
Reaction score
There seems to be a issue with the illuminated server. When you try to login I get the following error

Sorry for the inconvenience!
The filesystem mounted at / on this server is running out of disk space. cPanel operations have been temporarily suspended to prevent something bad from happening. Please ask your system admin to remove any files not in use on that partition.

The website also does not load. It gives a database error as below
Error establishing a database connection

Issue has been there for few hours now. Hope somebody is looking in to this

Thanks

theneale

Reaction score
Same here - none of my sites on illuminated are loading at present and can't access cPanel (get the same errors as nishan).

danielle.seiley61

Prime Account
Reaction score
I live in the central standard time zone and my site's been down since 9:45 this morning. Thirty minutes prior to that the site had just come up from being down for just over an hour.

I'm trying to get as much as my site finished so I can re-open it the public early next week, and I can't do that if the server's inaccessible.

I do hope that someone's looking into the matter, but more importantly can someone please comment on why the server went down in the first place?

Thank you.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Should be back in order now. Apparently there was an issue that arose while trying to get backups back to working order.

danielle.seiley61

Prime Account
Reaction score
Should be back in order now. Apparently there was an issue that arose while trying to get backups back to working order.
Thank you anna... Yes as of about 20mins ago, I'm back up and running. Also, can you comment on what brought the server down to begin with?

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Disk ended up getting full due to testing/troubleshooting of the backup system by the software company that provides the backup functionality.

danielle.seiley61

Prime Account
Reaction score
Thanks Anna.
Well my R1Soft Restore Backups are still not working and it's been nearly 9 months now... My Acronis Backup seems to have started working I think as it no longer says I need to contact your service provider.

It had an 02 Apr 2018 13:18 date & time on it, so I clicked it to see what it'd show me and I got the following: Failed to mount the recovery point.

So is Acronis replacing our R1Soft Restore Backups? As illuminated members are we going to get backup access back? It'd be nice if we did have a backup feature even if it was just a weekly backup.

nishan

Prime Account
Reaction score
Thank you Anna. Its you who come to our rescue most of the time. One humble request though. I have seen most of the time that the team responses only after the issue is sorted keeping the users wondering if the post has been even seen by the x10hosting team. It will go a long way if the team would add a note acknowledging that the issue has been taken note when a critical service related issue is raised so that we know you are working on the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.