Im alex

A

aexx

hello im alex Saxic im new here thanks for having a welcome forum so i could say who i am

Conor

Reaction score
Welcome forums are very popular in forums now. :wink: Welcome to x10.

Maurice

Reaction score
No, he's the one who owns ZeraX hosting, if I'm right.

Rhianna

Reaction score
ademonicbaby said:
No, he's the one who owns ZeraX hosting, if I'm right.

I think you are right. I think he likes to hang out at freewebspace.net. I was telling someone new about the x10Hosting plans and aexx noticed my post, I guess.

Rhianna

Reaction score
icely said:
why'd he request for hosting here if he have his own hosting?

Umm, he obviously read this thread and decided to apply. We were not in contact with each other tonight, so I am not sure what his plans were/are.
If he thinks he can subdivide our space (among others), he's misguided :eek:mg_smile.
I hope he reads our TOS.

icely

Reaction score
oh.. i hope he won't host other people with a free host *again*

Rhianna

Reaction score
icely said:
why'd he request for hosting here if he have his own hosting?

{edit}

he's also the owner of AMS HOST and was closed :teeth_smi
http://freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?t=65524&highlight=ams+host

I think he's somewhat notorious on FWS.
He joined our forum tonight and immediately sent me a PM urging me to quickly set-up an account. I told him that he could apply in the same way that everyone else applies. He sent me another PM basically telling me I should hasten to set up his account.

Anyone who has watched me deal with new applicants knows that I take my time and if I ask any questions, I'd like them answered before I create an account :wink:

icely

Reaction score
Rhianna said:
I think he's somewhat notorious on FWS.
He joined our forum tonight and immediately sent me a PM urging me to quickly set-up an account. I told him that he could apply in the same way that everyone else applies. He sent me another PM basically telling me I should hasten to set up his account.

Anyone who has watched me deal with new applicants knows that I take my time and if I ask any questions, I'd like them answered before I create an account :wink:

hmm... i smell something fishy :confused: .. i have a bad feeling about this :confused_

Rhianna

Reaction score
icely said:
oh.. i hope he won't host other people with a free host *again*

He's famous for that type of stunt over at FWS. The first time I noticed him he was spamming some type of domain name give away, plus he was simultaneously asking for hosting and offering hosting -- aexx is quite a character to keep up with :teeth_smi

I noticed he asked for our Corporate Hosting Plan. I put his application into pending as I waited for him to answer my question (he didn't get around to an answer, so his application will be idle in Pending until he responds).