I'm back / Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

michaelw1

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I am back to x10sting after a long brake and tacking services that did meet my needs . I have some questions

1. What happened to the sever status page ? you try it and the page isn't there anymore.

2. I am getting the following error When i install wordpress on your hosting

WordPress has detected that your site is running on an insecure version of PHP.

What is PHP and how does it affect my site?
PHP is the programming language we use to build and maintain WordPress. Newer versions of PHP are both faster and more secure, so updating will have a positive effect on your site’s performance.

can this be fixed on your end ? I've never seen this message and don't no how to fix it

ps. screen shot is enclosed

Attachments

• error.png
    error.png
    179.8 KB · Views: 1

caftpx10

Reaction score
cPanel > Select PHP version (set the version to PHP 7.1 [or newer, if available])

michaelw1

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I am back to x10sting after a long brake and tacking services that did meet my needs . I have some questions

1. What happened to the sever status page ? you try it and the page isn't there anymore.

2. I am getting the following error When i install wordpress on your hosting

WordPress has detected that your site is running on an insecure version of PHP.

What is PHP and how does it affect my site?
PHP is the programming language we use to build and maintain WordPress. Newer versions of PHP are both faster and more secure, so updating will have a positive effect on your site’s performance.

can this be fixed on your end ? I've never seen this message and don't no how to fix it

ps. screen shot is enclosed

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.