Im guessing MySQL is down also??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willmaker

Reaction score
I understand all the work that is happenning on the servers. Im just reporting that I cant access my forums any more because this is what I get:

Code:
Warning: mysql_connect(): Too many connections in /home/wilmaker/public_html/forums/db/mysql4.php on line 48

Warning: mysql_error(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/wilmaker/public_html/forums/db/mysql4.php on line 330

Warning: mysql_errno(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/wilmaker/public_html/forums/db/mysql4.php on line 331
phpBB : Critical Error 

Could not connect to the database

If you want, address is here.
Now with all the work that is going on with the server, I know some things will stop working. But I just wanted to know: Is this happening to anyone else or just me?

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Ok cool! I thought that it was because of the server clean up. Also to bigguy yours did not work a couple of min. ago....

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
What application, Your application to become part of the staff? If so, I dont think corey is looking for any more staff at the moment. I could be wrong though..

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
MicrotechXP said:
Ok cool! I thought that it was because of the server clean up. Also to bigguy yours did not work a couple of min. ago....

Yeah mines been down most of the day I think :pinch:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
It's going slow because of the backups. I hope we NEVER have to do this again.

-Corey

Status
Not open for further replies.