I'm leaving x10Hiosting, thank you for the great services!

binhorbsoft98

Reaction score
The x10Hiosting is a great provider. The free plan offers great features.

However, some problems occurred. Example: the code of my site started showing errors suddenly. The same code on another server ran smoothly. In cases like this, the support is more complicated.

Moreover, it is free, I was required to create English versions of all the pages. Nothing much, but when someone told me that even content that would be restricted and would be encrypted should also have English version, I considered absurd (who answered told me that you could see the contents, even encrypted, as you would access anyway, I doubt, it would be impossible, here is the challenge).

To resolve cases of mistakes and I am not obliged to keep versions in English, I decided to hire a non free hosting. Could be the x10, which is great, but gave preference to a company in Brazil.

Thank you for the great services.

longbich

Reaction score
What a polite and informative resignation. Bye binhorbsoft98.

binhorbsoft98

Reaction score
Don't worry, bigguy. The problems (errors on pages) were not serious.

Which made me upset: :eek:bligation to keep English version even in restricted content. I started developing an application in which a select group of people with a common purpose of study would exchange messages with each other. It makes no sense to have to translate each message to each participant on a subject that doesn't interest anyone else. And furthermore, someone told me that anywhere x10 administrator would see the contents, even though it's encrypted and without the key. And they knew it was without translation...

Other than that, x10 is a great host! Congratulations!

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
The only reason for an english version as well as your own language is so the staff here can read what your site is all about. Just to make sure it's up to the rules of x10. I understand it can be a pain sometimes but they do provide excellent service here and are only trying to keep others safe as well as yourself. Any way, good luck in all your future endeavors. :)

binhorbsoft98

Reaction score
Yes, I understand perfectly. And that's why I agreed completely. But in relation to restricted content and encrypted, that nobody could see, not even x10's administrators, would be unnecessary. Anyway, as I really enjoyed the x10's service, I will recommend it on my site. Of course, if you are not against. :D

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
No I think that's great and I am glad you liked the service they provided. :)

longbich

Reaction score
Why can't the wider world negotiate & see merit where it's due just like these two polite folks?