I'm sorry. Please unsuspend my site!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iestar

Reaction score
my website : eller.x10.mx

my account: istar

These days a problem with my website, please unsuspend my website,I have to deal with this problem.

Thank you very much !

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
And resuspended for the links to at least 1 confirmed site which is trafficking warez (since when could you download WoW for free?), and at least 2 sites trafficking mp3's illegally.

Add to that your entire site being in chinese (violation of our Language rule for requiring the site to have a translation to english, spanish, or french), and you can call this one a permanent suspension.

iestar

Reaction score
And resuspended for the links to at least 1 confirmed site which is trafficking warez (since when could you download WoW for free?), and at least 2 sites trafficking mp3's illegally.

Add to that your entire site being in chinese (violation of our Language rule for requiring the site to have a translation to english, spanish, or french), and you can call this one a permanent suspension.

Simple point. something any questions suspend my site? I have not done anything

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
We don't allow linking to warez sites, or sites designed to traffic illegal music.

This is all moot since your site is entirely in chinese with no translation, when the TOS says an english, spanish, or french translation must be present.

This suspension cannot be removed.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
No, eller.x10.mx. Chinese webpage directory (unsupported language), along with at least 1 confirmed link to a warez site, and 2 illegal music trafficking site links.

iestar

Reaction score
No matter where we are all people on earth. Why should we limit the regional and language? I just want the network to find their own home. There are these words mean? google translation I am very puzzled

"warez site, and 2 illegal music trafficking site links."

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
In short:

warez: illegal software downloads.
Music: Illegal music downloads.

And the restrictions on language are simply because Google Translate doesn't always work, and we don't have staff who speak every language on the planet. It's a simple rule to follow, but we don't often suspend for it, but it's still no excuse.

Closing ticket since you've received the answer to the original problem.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.