Inactivity Timer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
I am currently running the inactivity timer PHP script. This script will suspended every account which is either, A, not in the cpanel login log file, or B, has not logged in to cpanel within the last two weeks.

Now for some reason, some accounts do not "get logged" in the login file (Brethart, your one of them). I am unsure why this happens, and it is being looked into. Sorry if you are one of these said accounts.

I'm posting this thread to tell everyone that if you get suspended by the script, check your email. You *should* recieve an email stating the cause of your suspension along with a link to be unsuspended.

If you do not receive an email, or if you are unsure, check out:
http://staff.x10hosting.com/check.php

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Your welcome.

One more thing. This script is about 1/3 of the way through the accounts right now, and I'm seeing a lot being suspended. I'm not sure if so many should be being suspended or not, so yea..

I'm sorry if your account get wrongly suspended.

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
Thanks fo the update. Hopefully this may help the downtime.

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
If you are suspended and you KNOW you have logged into cPanel, (The cPanel root, like the main page, not just the file manager or anything like that), PLEASE post here your username. I'm trying to find out why some people were suspended wrongly and others not. It's weird.

Last edited:

Cynical

Reaction score
I'm still up now, but I'll check back later when the script is done.

trev

Prime Account
Reaction score
Username: acef16
Account susspended for inactivity in cPanel but i was defenatly loged in durring the week.

I have im no loger susspended but you asked to know if any one was wrongly susspened.

komodolinux

Reaction score
komodolinux here.

cpanel username komodo.

suspended again. less than 24 hours after loging into c-panel and editing files.

whilst its a nuisance the reactivation email etc seem to be working

mattspec

Reaction score
Reactivate Account

Warning: socket_read() unable to read from socket [104]: Connection reset by peer in /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Accounting.php.inc on line 11

my acct was suspended, i did login last week

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
randomtalkradio said:
Im suspended.....
Yes.. We know .. You've mad two topics adn posted here.. I've replyed to your last topic.

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
I know sorry i posted this before i knew it was aarzoco....

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
randomtalkradio said:
I know sorry i posted this before i knew it was aarzoco....
It's fine, I'll try to help you fast with the ad.. But i'm not expert at this.. I have trouble with ad's also that why I stick to coding adn systems I know well..

If it's HTML it should be easy just to copy adn paste it.

swirly

Reaction score
username:swirlys
suspended for unknown reasons...says i was entered into the database automatically...

Mani5

Reaction score
Mani.x10 hosting.com dunno why suspended? I had ads up and logged in cPanel yesterday :?

user: matt
package: corporate

|Born2Shoot|

GFX-Designer
Reaction score
mmm weird my accou nt has been suspended because i was away for a week and i definetely logged in before the 2 weeks limit so whats up with that ?

Status
Not open for further replies.