yea I was suspended when I have logged in,

username is Sacrede ty^^

oh and btw, the unsuspension page thing isn't working rite now :s

Last edited:

theblazingangel

Prime Account
Reaction score
NedreN said:
If you are suspended and you KNOW you have logged into cPanel, (The cPanel root, like the main page, not just the file manager or anything like that), PLEASE post here your username. I'm trying to find out why some people were suspended wrongly and others not. It's weird.

ive been wrongly suspended twice. both times i have definately logged into cpanel much less that 2weeks before.
when i login i just go to lrebrown.x10hosting.com:2082 and then after the page has loaded and after having a quick glance at my stats, i close the browser window.

check.php worked fine to unsuspend me both times btw

NewFuture

Reaction score
i see no point in this script at all, i dont even use cpanel that often its much easier to just open my ftp client and upload and edit from there, i think its unfair to suspend sites which do get edited but not through cpanel, i update everyday

i have been suspended

Site: nwfuture.x10hosting.com
username: benjamin
Reason: cpanel inactivity

the unsuspend script isnt working for me

Last edited:

moose

Reaction score
Very cool how you can think up of making these scripts.

+Rep :)

But I kinda have to agree with NewFuture since I am also a person who uses the FTP client rather than the cPanel.

But still, very cool..

[-EDIT-]

Also, I'm seeing some problems on the Check Script page.

http://staff.x10hosting.com/check.php

Warning: mysql_connect(): Can't connect to MySQL server on '69.93.137.170' (4) in /home/staff/public_html/check.php on line 34
Can't connect to MySQL server on '69.93.137.170' (4)

Last edited:
B

Brandon

I doubt that unless they are suspended for a massive amount of time.

Shoelace

Reaction score
Okay, I did get the email, it will just in my junk box, but I got it. I clicked on the reactive link, but it couldn't connect or something like that. Also, I logged into cpanel like on Monday or Tuesday so I don't know why it is saying that.

Just in case you need it:

www.mbwonline.x10hosting.com
user name: mbwonlin

Thanks again. --Shoelace

Chirantha

Reaction score
PLease People!!!

MySQL is down. Try when its up

Also I didn't get suspended. May be its because I logged just as Nargen (Can't spell his name) ran the script.

MaFFej

Reaction score
USERNAME: maffej
(loudness.x10hosting.com)

suspended..... need help and info.....

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Woo..

New Future: The reason this script exists is because at one point in time, there were over 8,000 accounts on the server, and they needed to be checked for "dead" accounts so they could be deleted. Now, it is being run because there are close to 1,400 accounts on the server, and a good 300+ of them are inactive. There are still a few things that are "wrong" with it, which are causing 1-2 out of every 100 or so checked to be wrongly suspended. Overall, I don't think it's that much of a hassle to login to cPanel once every two weeks.

Hmm. Something is up with the MySQL server, so that page is not working. I'm looking into it now.

Edit: I just restarted the MySQL database server on 69.93.137.170 (This server) and the unsuspend script is now working. It stopped accepted connections from foreign hosts for some reason.

Last edited:

Shoelace

Reaction score
Okay, the email link didn't work, but the link that you provided got my account unsuppanded (I have been logging into cpanel so I think it was a problem that you were speaking of). Thanks again and best of luck on the problem.

moose

Reaction score
NedreN said:
Edit: I just restarted the MySQL database server on 69.93.137.170 (This server) and the unsuspend script is now working. It stopped accepted connections from foreign hosts for some reason.

LMAO. The server is racist.
owneddance.gif

darkjetx

Reaction score
i logged it in cpanel 3 days ago ...
check.php tells me : That hosting account is not suspended at this time. (but it is suspended)
ACCOUNT : darkjetx
Domain: darkjet.x10hosting.com

No mail eighter...

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
I suspended your account because a php script you were running was using a lot of server resources. It was a temporary thing to get the load back down. I'll unsuspend you now.

komodolinux

Reaction score
hmmmmmmmmmm.

is this going to become a weekly feature? *lol* just joking but could be a worry if it does.

i know ive logged into cpanel within the last week as i was suspended a week ago by the same script. and ive logged in since then.

easy enough to unsuspend so its good the new scripting includes an email facility.

BlitzStrike

Reaction score
Umm, I think my account was suspened by accident, or not, but it's not working, i mean i think I logged into Cpanel maybe a week and a half ago, but I use a CMS, E107, So I dont really use Cpanel, as there is an admin area on E107, But my site IS active, so if I've been supsended please undo it. I kinda hate how you guys are so great, it makes me feel guilty, taking advantage of your services.

davidbe

Reaction score
my account has been suspended to several times the last weeks but always the mail with the Link has arrived me and until now it has worked. Even so, something does not work well if script so often suspends my account. Thanks in any case

Krakah

Reaction score
my account is suspended and i didnt get a email lol..so i just remade this username and applyed again i figured my acct was gone..

Status
Not open for further replies.