Increase Storage Limit Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

thefour3

Reaction score
Hi, I have recently been having trouble with files failing to upload via my FTP from Adobe Muse and after visiting my cPanel, I notice that my Disk Space Usage is showing 524.06 MB / 512 MB.

Can I please have the limit increased so that I may be able to continue updating my website (Main Domain thefourthfocus.x10host.com; www.thefourthfocus.com)

Thanks,

Mik

thefour3

Reaction score
I've just deleted the entire public_html folder so that I could upload my site again with some new content at the cost of removing other pages for now.
FTP transfer is ongoing so it'll not be showing anything for a couple of hours I suspect

thefour3

Reaction score
OK, my site is back up and running, minus a few of the galleries. Currently I am at 512 MB / 512 MB.

How long does it typically take to be approved for an increase?

Cheers

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
By the look of your site it is only a display site for your own images, thus this section of the ToS would apply and prevent an upgrade at this time:

Personal Image and Video Galleries
Personal galleries are limited to 500MB of disk space for images and videos.

thefour3

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. It's really a portfolio site with public downloads as opposed to a personal gallery but that's fine, I'll work around the limitations for now and sacrifice some images to be able to include more content.

lylex10h

Reaction score

Attachments

• resogun cover.jpg
    resogun cover.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 0

thefour3

Reaction score
Thanks for the tips @lylex10h. I think my main problem was in using Adobe Muse which seems to create bloated sites. Seeing as it's discontinued now anyway, I'm going to switch to a service with a convenient website builder, like Weebly.
Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.