Increase Storage Limit Please

Discussion in 'Free Hosting' started by thefour3, Aug 18, 2018.

1. thefour3

thefour3 New Member

Hi, I have recently been having trouble with files failing to upload via my FTP from Adobe Muse and after visiting my cPanel, I notice that my Disk Space Usage is showing 524.06 MB / 512 MB.

Can I please have the limit increased so that I may be able to continue updating my website (Main Domain thefourthfocus.x10host.com; www.thefourthfocus.com)

Thanks,

Mik

2. lylex10h

lylex10h Active Member

3. thefour3

thefour3 New Member

I've just deleted the entire public_html folder so that I could upload my site again with some new content at the cost of removing other pages for now.
    FTP transfer is ongoing so it'll not be showing anything for a couple of hours I suspect

4. thefour3

thefour3 New Member

OK, my site is back up and running, minus a few of the galleries. Currently I am at 512 MB / 512 MB.

How long does it typically take to be approved for an increase?

Cheers

5. Anna

Anna I am just me Staff Member

By the look of your site it is only a display site for your own images, thus this section of the ToS would apply and prevent an upgrade at this time:

Personal Image and Video Galleries
    Personal galleries are limited to 500MB of disk space for images and videos.

6. thefour3

thefour3 New Member

Thanks for the reply. It's really a portfolio site with public downloads as opposed to a personal gallery but that's fine, I'll work around the limitations for now and sacrifice some images to be able to include more content.

7. lylex10h

lylex10h Active Member

Attached Files: