integrating predit card processing provided by alertpay.com with my site

walidno1

Reaction score
Hi, I am currently using a free hosting provided by x10hosting. The thing is, I wanted to know (not necessarily implement now) if I can integrate credit card processing through Alertpay.com using this free hosting. Alerpay.com provided a very cheap solution to credit card processing through their site. All I need to do is secify certain stuff (see the image uploaded). However, there is one problem. If I make the button, it takes the clients to checkout via their site and after payment the client is returned to a specific page of my site. But how do I knw that those people who pays, only thse people's information is stored. Also, do I use a mysql database for this? I don't really knw much php/javascript and there lies the problem. Can anyone helpme out on how to overcome this?

alert.JPG

this is all the informatio they ask. I can't use paypal because their services dont extend to my country

Last edited:

misson

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Since X10 isn't Alertpay, this isn't the place to ask. You should be checking the Alertpay documentation for information on how to use their service. After all, if you were renting a storefront, you wouldn't call the landlord for help with the cash register.

You shouldn't store customer's financial information, if that's what you're asking about. The most you should store is what you need to fulfill whatever the customer is paying for. If you're shipping product, for example, store only the information needed to send an order: the items to ship, where to ship them, an order status &c.

Since you don't know much about programming, you should use existing software. For products, ZenCart seems well-liked. Since you didn't state your overall goal (in this case, what you're selling), I can't give any more specific advice.

walidno1

Reaction score
ahh...mission, I wanted to ask the community if they integrated alertpay or paypal services and if so how they did it.

They don't say much on how to integrate the link and so I was wondering if this is the same case for all 3rd party processing units. I assume other 3rd party processing units work the same way (pay thru their site). So, what language is needed to integrate this? (dunno, if I cud convey my question clearly?!)