IOPS fault even with one user

Status
Not open for further replies.

wantrobe

Reaction score
Loving the free tier as it allows to test before going full force with a paid account. Even after activating Cloudflare and installing W3 on Wordpress though, there are IOPS faults when one user is trying to access the website. Anything else that needs to be done?

wantrobe

Reaction score
UPDATE:
Removed the blog from the menu and now the IOPS faults only appear once per day, between 4-5am EST.
Hopefully this will be useful to someone. Please share any other insights, thanks!

lylex10h

Reaction score
I have a similar WP/W3/CF setup and I don't think I've seen IOPS faults on the front-end (I do get Resource Limit Is Reached error in back-end). I have a blog in my menu listed as news.
If you have a static IP you can try restricting access to wp-admin, wp-login.php and xmlrpc.php . See x10 blog post and Quora post for more info.
Make sure you have Browser Integrity Check On in CF --> Firewall --> Web Application Firewall -->

Last edited:

wantrobe

Reaction score
Thanks, just realized that the reason was that we have a limit of 10 IOPS while others have 1,024.
How do we ask to get the standard 1,024? Is there a way to contact x10 while on the free plan for things like these?

Status
Not open for further replies.