ip ban

motokruisers

Reaction score
Hey guys I want to ip ban a member on my forum. how do I find his ip? i got to a post he made and look at ip on the corner and he seems to have differnt ip for all his post. so how do i get his main one?

M

minievan

Hey Could have a Dynamic Ip.. Which forums are you using?

B

Brandon

Can you give me the link to the forum and give me Mod permissions to see the ip?

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
on phpbb there is a button in the top right-hand corner were you click and it will show you the ip of the user that posted that post.

motokruisers

Reaction score
yah thats what I clicked but when I tried to check his other post, the ip seem to be different from the others.

jensen

Reaction score
Looks like this person is using different IP's to log in so that it would be harder for you to ban him/her. How about just deleting that member?

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
motokruisers said:
I serached but can't find it.
I have not used PHPbb in a long long time.. But if I remember correct.. You have to click members then type in the members name and the member will show up and then it will give you some options.. such as delete member, or give him or her a rank and stuff like that.. But if oyu delete this member he/she is able to just sign up again.