Resolved Is it possible to recover a dormant account at this point?

adobehac

Prime Account
Reaction score
I know you guys have like thousands of threads like this already, but it's been a very long time since I've logged onto my account and based on what I've read, all inactive accounts has been purged when the cPanel migration happened. And I was not aware that prime/illuminated was gone until now!!!

I can log into SSO just fine but going to the control panel will lead to an error.

My website is http://adobehack.x10.mx/

The original email for this forum (and hosting) account is dead, google won't let me log in no matter what, and I'm hesitant to change it since I don't know if it will lock me out...

Any help is appreciated.

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
support will need to look into this to determine if your files can be restored.
it depends on just how long you waited since your last login.
i think prime/illuminated accounts are treated the same as free accounts.
its possible your site might not have been relocated to the new servers.
depending on if it was purged or not. but only support can do anything.
because the forums are generally volunteer helpers you will need to wait
for support to read your post.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Due to the automated suspension/terminations being halted we did run a manual purge in early March 2020 (it was started the 4th) and since your account did not have any logins the the 60 days prior to the purge it was terminated as inactive.

Due to there being no warning emails as those are part of the automated, currently halted, system we said we'd this time allow for a restore if requested within reasonable time.

Initially we said cutoff for restores would be one week, meaning in reality we should not restore anyone past Sunday 15th, though we extended it a little bit extra, but it was said that the last cutoff date would be on Sunday March 22nd.

You're lucky though that the restore is still possible for your account.
I'm running the restore now and the account should be good to go in a few minutes.

edtanand

Reaction score
Due to the automated suspension/terminations being halted we did run a manual purge in early March 2020 (it was started the 4th) and since your account did not have any logins the the 60 days prior to the purge it was terminated as inactive.

Due to there being no warning emails as those are part of the automated, currently halted, system we said we'd this time allow for a restore if requested within reasonable time.

Initially we said cutoff for restores would be one week, meaning in reality we should not restore anyone past Sunday 15th, though we extended it a little bit extra, but it was said that the last cutoff date would be on Sunday March 22nd.

You're lucky though that the restore is still possible for your account.
I'm running the restore now and the account should be good to go in a few minutes.

Thanks for the big help.
I really appreciate everyone's help.