is the server down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard

Reaction score
As far as I know this is not planed. Some thing must be up or down in this case :laughing:

I'll see what I can find out, which may not be much.

H

h4m3r

Im with that too, my server is down. Would be ecstatic if this is sorter. Thanks

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
I`m sure there working on it and it will be back soon :)

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
"apache (1.3.33 (Unix)) failed (red dot here)"

So that is tis answer... Hmmm I guess we will just have to wait for it to someone to start it back up.

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
ah its all good ....it happens once and awhile. But its alot better than any onther host for uptime, so a bit of downtime is dont really matter as long as its not like some other hosting company`s that I wont mention. One place I wenty to bragged they had just got 2 brand new servers and they were runnin perfect but the downtime was like 3 or 4 times a day for hours sometimes. x10 rocks :)

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Yea... I just got an account yesturday, and so far, it kicks ass. :)

I'm glad I found out about them.

Edit: Anyways, Apaches back up...

Willmaker

Reaction score
Looks like apache has the green light again. I can access my website again.

Woot. Go x10hosting staff. :grin:

ed2k3

Reaction score
Up and running again with no problem. Thanks for this great support.
I totally agree with bigguy, a downtime sometimes is not a great problem regarding the statistics of this hosting, i don't mind if it's down from time to time.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the understanding guys, I was up till 4AM with one of my other servers that had problems, I wake up and the xeon is down. What a bad 24 hours :) I need to find service monitoring that can page my cell so I know.

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Well you`ve done an awesome job ...everything is running the way it should....which is great. I know those nights ..being up til 4 am and trying to get everything runnin smooth. Its a pain ...but I find it satisfying :)

Status
Not open for further replies.