Israel's attack on Gaza, your views?

Criptex

Reaction score
Right, but if someone threatens you with an AK-47, then you have a right to shoot him if you think he's in earnest. But if someone throws a rock at you, unless it's big enough to kill you, then no, you do not have the right to shoot him.

Yes, It's right, you have the right to defend yourself, it is your RIGHT!!!! but it is your option wheter you want to give the other cheek or not, and remember... Israel suffered 400 years of slavery, and did they fight to free themselves? no, God did it, they didn't even have to touch one single egyptian.
I dream of the day when israel will hear the voice of God like before, and they will walk according to it. Because is not a casuallity that Israel has one of the most powerful armies in the world, one of the best intelligent agencies in the world, it is not a coincidence, it is because God made them like that.
If we go back in history... we can see that Israel had the most important people in the world, Sanson the strongest man in the world, Salomon, the richest and wisest, etc. BUT without God, nothing good is posible to achieve.
The bible says: those who bless Israel will be blessed, and those who curse Israel will be cursed, so... I love them, and I admire the soldiers that fought the war of the 6 days, and everything, but what they are doing... is not right, killing people is justificable if that people is threatening your life, but I can say by experience that we don't have to take revenge in our own hands, because if we thrust God, he will pay everybody what they deserve for what they've done.
Edit:
PS: this are my beliefs, Im trying to impose my beliefs to anybody, if you don't believe in God, or believe in other gods, then you obviously don't agree with my point of view, but that's my opinion...

Last edited:

flamer619

Reaction score
Its just wrong for killing inncents so i Dont think Gaza deserves it. And Ive seen somepics with peoples heads chopped off and I still Feel bad for them but gaza is at fault too.

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Its just wrong for killing inncents so i Dont think Gaza deserves it. And Ive seen somepics with peoples heads chopped off and I still Feel bad for them but gaza is at fault too.

Right, I'm not at all saying that Israel isn't at fault, but I think that Gaza is much more to blame for this than Israel is.