Issues With My Account

Status
Not open for further replies.

sourabhj

Reaction score
Hi
Firstly I would Like To Wish Happy New Year To All.
Secondly I requets Admins to Help Me with My account Issues.during The Server Move My account had been lost and i got sustained server hosting but iam facing peculiar problem after that they are--
1) I cannot acces my site with the following address http://www.nidhidatasystems.x10hosting.com/
But can access with http://nidhidatasystems.x10hosting.com/
2)Google bot says error reaching the domain.
3) All thumbnails in my account cpanel are gone.
4) There is a site called www.dnsstuff.com which provides networking troubleshooting tools the i checked my site and i got the following repoert
--
DNS Report for nidhidatasystems.x10hosting.com

Generated by www.DNSreport.com at 08:24:54 GMT on 15 Jan 2007.

status = "Getting data from root...";
[ERROR: The parent servers say that the domain nidhidatasystems.x10hosting.com does not exist. Note that the DNS Report only works on domains, not hostnames.]
--------------------------------------

After Some time i rechecked and i got this report which iam attching below
http://forums.x10hosting.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1155&stc=1&d=1168850930]

Sorry for the big post but The above report may be helpfull for admins so had posted it.Admins Please help me as due to unstability of my site iam lossing clients and traffic also.
My Domain
nidhidatasystems.x10hosting.com
Plan
Corporate

Thanks
Sourabhj

Attachments

• DNS Report - nidhidatasystems_x10hosting_com.html
    32.7 KB · Views: 141

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
I can get to your site fine with both url's Also dnsstuff reports that one of the nameservers might be down. I would think it will be back up soon and this is also probably why google is saying that.

Last edited:

ArNoX

Reaction score
it seems to work fine for me...maby there was yust a short downtime when you have check it :)

Christopher

Retired
Reaction score
The one with www in front does not work for me. The other one does. I remember having that problem sometimes during the time I had a account here.

Micro

Retired staff <i> (11-12-2008)</I>
Reaction score
WW
INFO WWW Record Your www.nidhidatasystems.x10hosting.com A record is:

www.nidhidatasystems.x10hosting.com. CNAME nidhidatasystems.x10hosting.com. [TTL=14400]
nidhidatasystems.x10hosting.com. A 66.232.119.248 [TTL=14400] [US]
PASS All WWW IPs public OK. All of your WWW IPs appear to be public IPs. If there were any private IPs, they would not be reachable, causing problems reaching your web site.
PASS CNAME Lookup OK. You do have a CNAME record for www.nidhidatasystems.x10hosting.com, which can cause some confusion. However, this is legal. Your CNAME entry also returns the A record for the CNAME entry, which is good -- otherwise, it would require an extra DNS lookup, which slightly delays the initial access to the website and use extra bandwidth. Note that if the CNAME points to another CNAME, it will likely cause problems.
INFO Domain A Lookup Your nidhidatasystems.x10hosting.com A record is:

nidhidatasystems.x10hosting.com. A 66.232.119.248 [TTL=14400]

It is all correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.